I’m blown away by the consistently high quality of Fareed Zakaria’s CNN Sunday show, “Fareed Zakaria’s GPS.” He always seems to find, for his show, the super smart among the super smart, and they always seem to have a thought provoking, civil, and intelligent conversation. Here’s an example:
- 1,566,525 readers since June 2008
- rwstracy on Hell Belief
- rwstracy on Hell Belief
- myatheistlife on Hell Belief
- QABALAH THE GODS UPON THE TREE | ageoflucidity.info on Is Mind a Fluke of Nature?
- Archie Wah Wah on Hell Belief
- Matthew Dorey on Is Mind a Fluke of Nature?
- rwstracy on An Atheist Writes a Poem: Thomas Hardy’s “God’s Education”
- tao of badass ebook on Michio Kaku on the God Particle (the Higgs Boson) and String Theory
- mens electric Shavers on Emily Dickinson’s Poem, “My Life had stood–a Loaded Gun–”
- Santi Tafarella on The Ghost Army Trailer
- mhasegawa on The Ghost Army Trailer
- crystal on Emily Dickinson’s Poem, “My Life had stood–a Loaded Gun–”
- fermanbits on Rush Limbaugh: “Bill Nye is not a scientist!”
- Natasha on Hell Belief
- What It Feels Like To Be Beautiful Without A Mirror | Prometheus Unbound on “Courtly Love, Or, Woman As Thing”: How To Do Lacanian Analysis Like Slavoj Zizek (Or, At Least Understand What He’s Getting At When He Does)
- An Atheist Writes a Poem: Thomas Hardy's "God's Education"
- Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
- How Many People Could the Ancient Colosseum in Rome Hold?
- Bearing Witness to the Holocaust: Children Experimented upon at Auschwitz
- Is Mind a Fluke of Nature?
- The Rational, the Irrational, and the Nonrational: Are These the Right Categories for Meaningful Distinctions?
- What is a Human, Really? Thinking about Definition via Aristotle
- Evolution v. Creation Metaphor Watch: Charles Darwin's Description of Life as a "Great Tree"
- Poem for Summer Vacations
- In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- How Crazy is Dr. David Jeremiah?
- An Interview with Charles Hood wp.me/pgUXj-7iy via @wordpressdotcom 4 days ago
- Emily Dickinson's Poem, "My Life had stood--a Loaded Gun--" wp.me/pgUXj-7gC via @wordpressdotcom 2 weeks ago
- Social Butterfly Becomes a Submissive and Hijab Draped Caterpillar wp.me/pgUXj-7ga 2 weeks ago
- Alan Watts Sings wp.me/pgUXj-7g8 via @wordpressdotcom 3 weeks ago
- What's the Point of Having a Buddhist Meditation Practice? wp.me/pgUXj-7fD via @wordpressdotcom 3 weeks ago