- 1,582,685 readers since June 2008
- Santi Tafarella on Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning?
- Matt on Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning?
- heather on How Crazy is Dr. David Jeremiah?
- SOWTW on Feminism is not “Anti-Science”
- Jon Hynds on Blogging a Great Debate: Sam Harris vs. William Lane Craig at Notre Dame (Accompanied by the Ghost of Nietzsche)
- descarne on Rape in the Military
- jual perumahan grand depok village on Lord Byron’s pro-war poem?
- Ashutosh Sharma on The Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident: The Testimony of Sgt. James Penniston and Col. Charles Halt (USAF)
- L. Rowan McKnight on Rape in the Military
- Staffan on What’s Coming (A Prediction)
- Jim on Michael Jackson Pedophile Reality Check: Is It Mean to Suspect that Michael Jackson Might Have Been a Pedophile?
- strawberry lady on Michael Jackson Pedophile Reality Check: Is It Mean to Suspect that Michael Jackson Might Have Been a Pedophile?
- christiaan pauw on Is God the Ultimate 747? Richard Dawkins v. William Lane Craig
- Anonymous on Bearing Witness to the Holocaust: Woman in an American Field Hospital in Czechoslavakia, May 1945
- Gerald on Hell Belief
- Bearing Witness to the Holocaust: Children Experimented upon at Auschwitz
- How Many People Could the Ancient Colosseum in Rome Hold?
- How Crazy is Dr. David Jeremiah?
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- What is a Human, Really? Thinking about Definition via Aristotle
- In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- Adam Smith and Capitalism for Beginners
- A great Albert Einstein quote on critical thinking---and being a cyborg
- Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
- Evolution v. Creation Metaphor Watch: Charles Darwin's Description of Life as a "Great Tree"
- Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning? wp.me/pgUXj-7iq via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- Guitarist in Blue wp.me/pgUXj-7mq via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- What's Coming (A Prediction) wp.me/pgUXj-7m9 via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- Feminism is not "Anti-Science" wp.me/pgUXj-7le via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- Lee Smolin's Time Reborn: Physics, Evolution, Atheism, and Buddhism wp.me/pgUXj-7lp 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Christianists
Despicable, and a reminder of some of the blatantly fascist elements that we are fighting against. Notice that the person lynching Obama in effigy sees no disconnect in displaying his McCain-Palin sign directly underneath it:
Katie Couric Flusters Sarah Palin with Simple Questions. Here’s One of Them: In All His Years as a Senator, Can You Give Examples of John McCain Supporting More Regulatory Oversight of Wall Street?
Still no Sunday morning show press interviews. Still no press conferences. But after seeing Sarah Palin’s bleak performance with Katie Couric, no wonder the McCain campaign so strictly manages Palin’s exposure to the press, and only doles out interviews in trickling, homeopathic … Continue reading