- 1,582,539 readers since June 2008
- Matt on Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning?
- 24 hour appliance repair on Can You Balance California’s Budget? Here’s a Link to a Calculator Where You Can Try.
- heather on How Crazy is Dr. David Jeremiah?
- SOWTW on Feminism is not “Anti-Science”
- Jon Hynds on Blogging a Great Debate: Sam Harris vs. William Lane Craig at Notre Dame (Accompanied by the Ghost of Nietzsche)
- descarne on Rape in the Military
- jual perumahan grand depok village on Lord Byron’s pro-war poem?
- Ashutosh Sharma on The Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident: The Testimony of Sgt. James Penniston and Col. Charles Halt (USAF)
- L. Rowan McKnight on Rape in the Military
- Staffan on What’s Coming (A Prediction)
- Jim on Michael Jackson Pedophile Reality Check: Is It Mean to Suspect that Michael Jackson Might Have Been a Pedophile?
- strawberry lady on Michael Jackson Pedophile Reality Check: Is It Mean to Suspect that Michael Jackson Might Have Been a Pedophile?
- christiaan pauw on Is God the Ultimate 747? Richard Dawkins v. William Lane Craig
- Anonymous on Bearing Witness to the Holocaust: Woman in an American Field Hospital in Czechoslavakia, May 1945
- Gerald on Hell Belief
- Bearing Witness to the Holocaust: Children Experimented upon at Auschwitz
- How Many People Could the Ancient Colosseum in Rome Hold?
- How Crazy is Dr. David Jeremiah?
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- What is a Human, Really? Thinking about Definition via Aristotle
- Evolution v. Creation Metaphor Watch: Charles Darwin's Description of Life as a "Great Tree"
- Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
- Adam Smith and Capitalism for Beginners
- This Hans Holbein Painting of Christ after Crucifixion Sparked Fyodor Dostoevsky's Imagination
- Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning? wp.me/pgUXj-7iq via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- Guitarist in Blue wp.me/pgUXj-7mq via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- What's Coming (A Prediction) wp.me/pgUXj-7m9 via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- Feminism is not "Anti-Science" wp.me/pgUXj-7le via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- Lee Smolin's Time Reborn: Physics, Evolution, Atheism, and Buddhism wp.me/pgUXj-7lp 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: edwin arlington robinson
Edwin Arlington Robinson’s “Richard Cory” (1897): A Poem on the Turning Wheel of Fortune and Misleading Appearances
Who’s up, who’s down? It can change pretty quickly. And who knows what’s going on beneath appearances? Here’s a poem titled “Richard Cory” (by Edwin Arlington Robinson, written in 1897): Whenever Richard Cory went down town, We people on the pavement … Continue reading