- 1,582,137 readers since June 2008
- heather on How Crazy is Dr. David Jeremiah?
- SOWTW on Feminism is not “Anti-Science”
- Jon Hynds on Blogging a Great Debate: Sam Harris vs. William Lane Craig at Notre Dame (Accompanied by the Ghost of Nietzsche)
- descarne on Rape in the Military
- jual perumahan grand depok village on Lord Byron’s pro-war poem?
- Ashutosh Sharma on The Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident: The Testimony of Sgt. James Penniston and Col. Charles Halt (USAF)
- L. Rowan McKnight on Rape in the Military
- Staffan on What’s Coming (A Prediction)
- Jim on Michael Jackson Pedophile Reality Check: Is It Mean to Suspect that Michael Jackson Might Have Been a Pedophile?
- strawberry lady on Michael Jackson Pedophile Reality Check: Is It Mean to Suspect that Michael Jackson Might Have Been a Pedophile?
- christiaan pauw on Is God the Ultimate 747? Richard Dawkins v. William Lane Craig
- Anonymous on Bearing Witness to the Holocaust: Woman in an American Field Hospital in Czechoslavakia, May 1945
- Gerald on Hell Belief
- descarneDes on What’s Coming (A Prediction)
- Zahngold Preis on UFOs, Witchcraft, and Young Goodman Brown
- How Crazy is Dr. David Jeremiah?
- Bearing Witness to the Holocaust: Children Experimented upon at Auschwitz
- How Many People Could the Ancient Colosseum in Rome Hold?
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- What is a Human, Really? Thinking about Definition via Aristotle
- Adam Smith and Capitalism for Beginners
- This Hans Holbein Painting of Christ after Crucifixion Sparked Fyodor Dostoevsky's Imagination
- Charles Sanders Peirce on the Method of Tenacity
- Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
- Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning? wp.me/pgUXj-7iq via @wordpressdotcom 18 hours ago
- Guitarist in Blue wp.me/pgUXj-7mq via @wordpressdotcom 6 days ago
- What's Coming (A Prediction) wp.me/pgUXj-7m9 via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- Feminism is not "Anti-Science" wp.me/pgUXj-7le via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- Lee Smolin's Time Reborn: Physics, Evolution, Atheism, and Buddhism wp.me/pgUXj-7lp 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Mary
This is a trippy Armenian Christian image of Mary meeting up with Elizabeth while Jesus and John the Baptist are still in their bellies: The softness and sympathy of the women’s exchange of glances—so humane and accessible—is rather curiously contrasted with the mature and severe … Continue reading
From Wikipedia: The original Greek version of the New Testament (Novum Testamentum Graece) uses the term parousia (παρουσία from the Greek literal meaning of parousia: divine presence, derived from “para“: beside, beyond, and “ousia“: substance) the “appearance and subsequent presence … Continue reading
And then along comes Mary. I like the song’s powerful evocation of honesty. Mary is this powerful persona who breaks through all the games and bullshit around her, and brings clarity and vision. When Mary comes around, the emperor better have his … Continue reading