- 2,820,335 readers since June 2008
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Laurie on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Existential Absurdity in Stephen Crane’s “The Open Boat” (1897) – What I'm reading on Existential Absurdity in Stephen Crane’s “The Open Boat” (1897)
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- "Courtly Love, Or, Woman As Thing": How To Do Lacanian Analysis Like Slavoj Zizek (Or, At Least Understand What He's Getting At When He Does)
- "We Rule You, We Fool You": Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled "Pyramid of Capitalist System"
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Donna Haraway's Question: Would I Rather Be A Goddess Or A Cyborg?
- "Assassins of the Mind": Christopher Hitchens's Essay on Muslim Fundamentalist Violence, and Threats of Violence, Toward Authors and Publishers, Is a Must Read
- What is an Etiological Narrative? And Might Confusion About Its Nature Be the Source for Fundamentalist Religion?
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 6 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 9 months ago
Monthly Archives: September 2008
The Game of Life is Hard to Play. You’re Gonna Lose it Anyway. So Why Not Watch The Da Vinci “Last Supper” Scene from the Original MASH Film (1970)?
Katie Couric Asks Sarah Palin What Newspapers and Magazines Have Shaped Her Thinking Over the Years—And Palin Can’t Come Up with a Single One!
The New Republic? The Weekly Standard? Foreign Affairs? Commentary? National Review? The New York Times? People Magazine? Christianity Today? The Atlantic Monthly? The National Enquirer? Charisma? What are we to make of a VP candidate who clearly doesn’t read, or follow the … Continue reading
“Let’s Do the Time Warp Again”: Two People Accidently Walk-in on McCain-Palin Campaign Headquarters, 2008
Eight more years?
“Groove is in the Heart”: Do This Magic Dance with Miss Torso and Break the McCain-Palin Icky Spell Over Our Nation!
Yes, I feel the spell is lifting now. Play again to levitate Wall Street.
Four Minute Vacation: Got the Stock Market and McCain-Palin Funky Ticket Blues? Then Head on Down, with the B-52s, to the Love Shack!
Tintoretto’s St. George and the Dragon: A Painting Dedicated to Thomas Muthee, Sarah Palin’s Exorcist and Vanquisher of Mama Jane, the “Witch” of Kiambu
Sarah Palin’s exorcist, Thomas Muthee, on Mama Jane: When we began to recognize who—or what—Mama Jane really was, Margaret and I set ourselves to prayer.
What Does Thomas Muthee Say Happened to Mama Jane? Sarah Palin’s Exorcist, Thomas Muthee, Tells What He Did to Mama Jane, the “Witch” of Kiambu
I recently located a book, written in 1997, that tells Thomas Muthee’s tale of Mama Jane, the “witch” of Kiambu. The book is by George Otis and titled, The Twilight Labyrinth: Why Does Spiritual Darkness Linger Where It Does? It’s published by … Continue reading
“The Sunday Shakespeare Society”: A Charming Notice, from 1934, of a London Group That Met Once a Month to Read Shakespeare’s Plays Aloud
William Kent, in his 1934 book London for Shakespeare Lovers (Methuen & Co.), in the “Useful Information” section at the back of the book, had this rather charming notice (on pg. 174): The Sunday Shakepeare Society was founded by the late Dr. … Continue reading
Mental Health Break from Wall Street and the Icky John McCain Campaign: Shiny Happy People REM Videoclip
The Sound of Silence: In Her Interview with Katie Couric, Sarah Palin Didn’t Know of a Single Supreme Court Case Apart from Roe v. Wade! She Simply Fell Silent When Asked!
This is outrageous. CBS is not releasing part of the interview that Sarah Palin did with Katie Couric. Why? Because it would be embarrassing to her! From Politico today: Of concern to McCain’s campaign, however, is a remaining and still-undisclosed … Continue reading
not uh oh nor oh no but ah so
“Like a Tortoise Retracting Its Limbs”: The Bhagavad Gita as Literature, and Its Doctrine of the Two Selves
One of the most enduring pieces of world literature is the Bhaghavad Gita. And one of the keys to reading the Gita is to understand its doctrine of the two selves. In the Gita the two selves are: the “big … Continue reading
Down Orwell’s Memory Hole: Read Here the Sarah Palin AP Article That FOX News Axed from Its Website—and Was Then Retrieved by Bradblog.com
Conservatives Begin Questioning Palin’s Heft by Associated Press Sunday, September 28, 2008 http://elections.foxnews…questioning-palins-heft/ A growing number of Republicans are expressing concern about Sarah Palin’s uneven – and sometimes downright awkward – performances in her limited media appearances. Conservative columnist … Continue reading
See a great Sarah Palin “movie trailer” here.
Question: What is poetry, really? Answer: Joe Cocker in translation.
Who will win this week’s VP debate? Sarah Palin and her zombie-like enthusiasts? Or the ever flailing, mic-hoarding, and cocky Joe Biden?
Jimmy Kimmel: “John McCain showed up without running mate Sarah Palin, which is a shame because she actually has a lot of experience with financial matters. You know, she lives right next to a bank.” See a full definition of … Continue reading