- 2,823,865 readers since June 2008
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Laurie on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs's Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Bearing Witness to the Holocaust: A German Jewish Girl Who Was Part of the Kindertransport (1939)
- James Jeans and John Updike: A Scientist's Postulation and a Literary Figure's Reply
- "We Rule You, We Fool You": Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled "Pyramid of Capitalist System"
- "Courtly Love, Or, Woman As Thing": How To Do Lacanian Analysis Like Slavoj Zizek (Or, At Least Understand What He's Getting At When He Does)
- Bearing Witness to the Holocaust: Children Experimented upon at Auschwitz
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Daily Archives: September 1, 2008
An Itsy-Bitsy Thing McCain’s Perfunctory Vetting Process Missed: For Two Years, in the 1990s, Sarah Palin May Have Been a Member of an Alaska Secessionist Group!
Oops. John McCain, on Thursday, when he met with Sarah Palin, forgot to ask her this little question: Before I invite you onto the ticket with me, you’ve never, like, you know, been involved with any groups advocating Alaska’s secession from the United States, or … Continue reading
How McCain Made a Big Political Sausage: The New York Times Reports on the Perfunctory Vetting of VP Pick Sarah Palin (Think Upton Sinclair’s “The Jungle”)
Money quote from the NY Times report on McCain’s vetting of Sarah Palin: A series of disclosures about Gov. Sarah Palin, Senator John McCain’s choice as running mate, called into question on Monday how thoroughly Mr. McCain had examined her … Continue reading
On the DVD Looking for Richard (a documentary), Al Pacino tells a great joke that goes something like this (I’m paraphrasing): In a city stage production, John Wayne is cast as Hamlet. On the opening night, characteristically, Wayne struts about the … Continue reading
She Felt Their Pain, Then Stopped Feeling It: The Anchorage Daily News Details VP Pick Sarah Palin’s Support for—then Opposition to—The Bridge to Nowhere Federal Project
The Anchorage Daily News details Sarah Palin’s flip-flop on “The Bridge to Nowhere” Federal Project. Money quote: When John McCain introduced Gov. Sarah Palin as his running mate Friday, her reputation as a tough-minded budget-cutter was front and center. “I … Continue reading
VP Pick Sarah Palin’s Flip-Flop: She Was FOR the Federal “Bridge to Nowhere” Before She was AGAINST IT
This appeared in the Times of London TODAY: [I]n a first unsettling revelation – which the McCain camp will hope does not become a pattern – the Anchorage Daily News reported yesterday that when she ran for governor Mrs Palin … Continue reading
Sarah’s Lifelong “Staycation” Habit: Over Her Lifetime, Sarah Palin Has Left the Continent of North America Just TWICE
According to a September 1, 2008 Times of London profile article on Sarah Palin, prior to becoming governor of Alaska (population 560,000), she had been off the continent of North America just ONCE in her lifetime—on a vacation to Ireland! Here’s the full list, according to the … Continue reading