- 2,824,412 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- Was Emily Dickinson an Atheist?
- Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible's "Night of the Living Dead" Passage
- Donna Haraway's Question: Would I Rather Be A Goddess Or A Cyborg?
- What Did Friedrich Nietzsche Take from Charles Darwin?
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Daily Archives: September 5, 2008
Non-Overlapping Magisteria?: The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) on Evolution, Religion, and Intelligent Design
Harvard Biologist Stephen J. Gould’s “non-overlapping magisteria” argument presented by the AAAS:
Eleanor Clift, Unconflicted as a Woman in Her Opposition to Sarah Palin, Says She’s “With the Polar Bears”
Washington Post columnist, Eleanor Clift, is unconflicted about her opposition to Sarah Palin’s politics: A radio talk-show host thought she was putting me on the spot. “As a woman, are you torn?” she asked. “No, this is easy for me,” … Continue reading
Darwin Toast? I Mean, Really, Darwin on a Piece of Toast! Or on a Wall. Multitudes Make Pilgrimage to See the Great Scientist’s Mysterious Apparition
Today from the Onion: DAYTON, TN—A steady stream of devoted evolutionists continued to gather in this small Tennessee town today to witness what many believe is an image of Charles Darwin—author of The Origin Of Species and founder of the … Continue reading
“Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds”: Is Sarah Palin THE ONE That Conservatives Have Been Waiting For All of Their Lives?
Over at Powerline, conservative Paul Mirengoff writes, We conservatives have had a good time ridiculing the Obama phenomenon, especially its messianic feel — the willingness of its adherents to pour so much hope and belief into such an empty, or … Continue reading
Via Teleprompter, “She’ll Talk Directly to the American People”: McCain Campaign Surrogate Mocks the Notion that Sarah Palin Needs to Make Herself Available for Interviews and Questions From The Press
The following video is so gross to watch, I simply don’t know what to say. The cynicism is bottomless: When a national party can shield its candidates from interviews and press conferences, how is democracy to function properly? How are … Continue reading
Orwell’s 1984 Comes to Election 2008: Marc Ambinder of the Atlantic Reports That VP-Pick Sarah Palin WON’T Be Taking Press Questions Anytime Soon
How gross is this? A candidate for vice-president, brand new to the national stage, will not be allowing herself to be subject to press questions? How can you evaluate a person’s position on issues, and the quality of her mind, if … Continue reading
Family Feuds and Dueling Banjos. ABC NEWS Lays Out Troopergate, Clear as a Bell: The Allegation That Sarah Palin Abused Her Power as Governor Trying to Get an Ex-Brother-in-Law Fired. Is There Anything to It?
Would Someone in the Press PLEASE Ask Sarah Palin a Simple Question: “Are You a YOUNG Earth Creationist?”
From her teen years forward, VP-pick Sarah Palin has attended church at fundamentalist denominations—most notably the Assemby of God denomination. In other words, she frequents churches that promote YOUNG earth creationism. She has also said emphatically that she believes that … Continue reading