- 2,824,410 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- Was Emily Dickinson an Atheist?
- Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible's "Night of the Living Dead" Passage
- Donna Haraway's Question: Would I Rather Be A Goddess Or A Cyborg?
- What Did Friedrich Nietzsche Take from Charles Darwin?
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Daily Archives: September 11, 2008
The Gong Show: Charles Gibson Asked Her, and Sarah Palin Didn’t Know, What the Bush Doctrine Is! That’s Deserving of a Big Electoral GONG
Oh, if life were only like the Gong Show!: Alas, but it is like this: And here’s the transcript portion from the ABC News interview with Palin on Sept. 11, 2008: Gibson: Do you agree with the Bush Doctrine? Palin: In … Continue reading
American Pathetic: Sarah Palin Does a Miss South Carolina Trying to Answer a Straightforward Foreign Policy Question
Do you support the Bush Doctrine, Ms. Palin?: Do you support geographical education, Ms. South Carolina?:
Miss South Carolina v. Sarah Palin on Foreign Policy: Who is the More Articulate Spokesperson for America to the World?
Here’s Sarah Palin, like a deer in the headlights, incomprehending when Charles Gibson asks her a straightforward foreign policy question—Do you agree with the Bush Doctrine?: And here is Miss South Carolina, articulating her vision for America and the world:
“Making a Mockery of 9/11”: Joan Walsh, Editor in Chief of Salon.com, Weighs in on Sarah Palin’s Atrocious 9/11 Interview with ABC’s Charles Gibson
Money quote from Joan Walsh’s essay: 9/11/2008 could well be remembered as a low point in GOP history. It’s the day we learned beyond any doubt that John McCain put his manhood in a blind trust to win the presidency. … Continue reading
Born Gay? Yet Another Major Scientific Study Finds Differences Between Gay and Straight Brains—And This Study Shows the Differences in Brain Areas that Scientists Believe Have Little Post-Natal Plasticity
On Sept. 11, 2008, Salon.com reported on a new Swedish study that strongly correlates adult sexual orientation with brain differences not subject to significant post-natal plasticity. Money quote: As the accuracy and resolution of brain imaging improve, we can expect … Continue reading
Out of Her Depth: When Charles Gibson Asks Sarah Palin about the Bush Doctrine, She Doesn’t Know What It Is!
ABC’s Charles Gibson, in his interview with Sarah Palin, asks her a simple question about the Bush Doctrine, and it’s obvious that she doesn’t know what the Bush doctrine is! Gibson has to define it for her before she can … Continue reading
Back to the Future: An Image of Book Burners and Icon Destroyers in Geneva, 1500s, and a Report by ABC News, 2008, on Sarah Palin’s Attempt to Ban Books from Wasilla Public Library
John Calvin’s Geneva, 16th century: And Sarah Palin’s Wasilla, 21st century:
BURNING AND BANNING: An Image of a Fascist Book Burner, in 1933, and an ABC News Report, in 2008, on Sarah Palin’s Attempt, as Mayor of Wasilla, to BOOK BAN
Berlin BOOK BURNING, May 10, 1933: And here’s ABC News’s 2008 report on Sarah Palin’s attempt at BOOK BANNING as Mayor of Wasilla:
Ban, Baby, Ban, Palin’s Inferno: VP Pick-Sarah Palin, as Mayor of Wasilla, Tried to Remove and Ban Books from the Town’s Local Library
Mary Ellen Emmons was the President of the Alaska Library Association. She was also librarian at the Wasilla Public Library. As mayor, Sarah Palin asked Ms. Emmons whether she would, upon ordered to do so, remove objectionable books from the library’s collection. Ms. Emmons said NO. Ms. Palin … Continue reading