- 2,885,888 readers since June 2008
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS - Essay Classes on Feminism for Beginners
- What does Lee Smolin mean when he says that the most fundamental theory can have no symmetries? – GrindSkills on Lee Smolin’s Time Reborn: Physics, Evolution, Atheism, and Buddhism
- Anon on Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- ra on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Mars on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- lastunicorn5 on In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- Rhianna on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Nevaeh on Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible’s “Night of the Living Dead” Passage
- Dogwhistle politics explained on A List Of Republican Dog Whistles That No Longer Seem To Work
- Why Do Christian Fundamentalists Burn Books – theologyarchaeology on Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning?
- Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Center on Feminism for Beginners
- Philosophy homework help - Coursework Heros on Feminism for Beginners
- Pat on Voltaire: “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help | Writings Gate on Feminism for Beginners
- mike on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Back to the Closet and Coat Hanger: Clay Bennett's Unsettling Image of a Mitt Romney Presidency Combined with Republican Control of Congress
- "The Vision of Christ That Thou Dost See": William Blake on the Many Faces of Jesus
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- "Assassins of the Mind": Christopher Hitchens's Essay on Muslim Fundamentalist Violence, and Threats of Violence, Toward Authors and Publishers, Is a Must Read
- Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump: Two Saturns Eating Their Children
- Was Emily Dickinson an Atheist?
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 1 year ago
Daily Archives: September 11, 2008
The Gong Show: Charles Gibson Asked Her, and Sarah Palin Didn’t Know, What the Bush Doctrine Is! That’s Deserving of a Big Electoral GONG
Oh, if life were only like the Gong Show!: Alas, but it is like this: And here’s the transcript portion from the ABC News interview with Palin on Sept. 11, 2008: Gibson: Do you agree with the Bush Doctrine? Palin: In … Continue reading
American Pathetic: Sarah Palin Does a Miss South Carolina Trying to Answer a Straightforward Foreign Policy Question
Do you support the Bush Doctrine, Ms. Palin?: Do you support geographical education, Ms. South Carolina?:
Miss South Carolina v. Sarah Palin on Foreign Policy: Who is the More Articulate Spokesperson for America to the World?
Here’s Sarah Palin, like a deer in the headlights, incomprehending when Charles Gibson asks her a straightforward foreign policy question—Do you agree with the Bush Doctrine?: And here is Miss South Carolina, articulating her vision for America and the world:
“Making a Mockery of 9/11”: Joan Walsh, Editor in Chief of Salon.com, Weighs in on Sarah Palin’s Atrocious 9/11 Interview with ABC’s Charles Gibson
Money quote from Joan Walsh’s essay: 9/11/2008 could well be remembered as a low point in GOP history. It’s the day we learned beyond any doubt that John McCain put his manhood in a blind trust to win the presidency. … Continue reading
Born Gay? Yet Another Major Scientific Study Finds Differences Between Gay and Straight Brains—And This Study Shows the Differences in Brain Areas that Scientists Believe Have Little Post-Natal Plasticity
On Sept. 11, 2008, Salon.com reported on a new Swedish study that strongly correlates adult sexual orientation with brain differences not subject to significant post-natal plasticity. Money quote: As the accuracy and resolution of brain imaging improve, we can expect … Continue reading
Out of Her Depth: When Charles Gibson Asks Sarah Palin about the Bush Doctrine, She Doesn’t Know What It Is!
ABC’s Charles Gibson, in his interview with Sarah Palin, asks her a simple question about the Bush Doctrine, and it’s obvious that she doesn’t know what the Bush doctrine is! Gibson has to define it for her before she can … Continue reading
Back to the Future: An Image of Book Burners and Icon Destroyers in Geneva, 1500s, and a Report by ABC News, 2008, on Sarah Palin’s Attempt to Ban Books from Wasilla Public Library
John Calvin’s Geneva, 16th century: And Sarah Palin’s Wasilla, 21st century:
BURNING AND BANNING: An Image of a Fascist Book Burner, in 1933, and an ABC News Report, in 2008, on Sarah Palin’s Attempt, as Mayor of Wasilla, to BOOK BAN
Berlin BOOK BURNING, May 10, 1933: And here’s ABC News’s 2008 report on Sarah Palin’s attempt at BOOK BANNING as Mayor of Wasilla:
Ban, Baby, Ban, Palin’s Inferno: VP Pick-Sarah Palin, as Mayor of Wasilla, Tried to Remove and Ban Books from the Town’s Local Library
Mary Ellen Emmons was the President of the Alaska Library Association. She was also librarian at the Wasilla Public Library. As mayor, Sarah Palin asked Ms. Emmons whether she would, upon ordered to do so, remove objectionable books from the library’s collection. Ms. Emmons said NO. Ms. Palin … Continue reading