- 2,881,434 readers since June 2008
- What does Lee Smolin mean when he says that the most fundamental theory can have no symmetries? – GrindSkills on Lee Smolin’s Time Reborn: Physics, Evolution, Atheism, and Buddhism
- Anon on Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- ra on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Mars on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- lastunicorn5 on In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- Rhianna on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Nevaeh on Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible’s “Night of the Living Dead” Passage
- Dogwhistle politics explained on A List Of Republican Dog Whistles That No Longer Seem To Work
- Why Do Christian Fundamentalists Burn Books – theologyarchaeology on Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning?
- Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Center on Feminism for Beginners
- Philosophy homework help - Coursework Heros on Feminism for Beginners
- Pat on Voltaire: “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help | Writings Gate on Feminism for Beginners
- mike on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ray Léonard on In praise of Chateauneuf (Voltaire’s godfather and tutor)
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- "Courtly Love, Or, Woman As Thing": How To Do Lacanian Analysis Like Slavoj Zizek (Or, At Least Understand What He's Getting At When He Does)
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Love is Worth Fighting For: A Little Life Lesson from Perseus and the Medusa
- Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible's "Night of the Living Dead" Passage
- Who Says Gay Marriage Isn't Part of Western Civilization?: Gay Marriage Between Gilgamesh and Enkidu in Mesopotamia Circa 2500 BCE
- Was Alfred Lord Tennyson's Canto 56, in Which He Calls Nature "red in tooth and claw", the Product of His Reading Charles Darwin's The Origin of Species?
- Quote of the Day
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 1 year ago
Daily Archives: September 20, 2008
Sentry [on seeing the ghost of King Hamlet]: Ah, but this is wond’rous strange! Hamlet: Then as a stranger, give it welcome! More on Palin’s exorcist here: https://santitafarella.wordpress.com/2008/09/20/thomas-muthee-the-kenyan-witch-hunter-and-exorcist-who-prayed-over-sarah-palin-before-her-run-for-governor-was-featured-on-keith-olbermanns-show-tonight/
Thomas Muthee, the Kenyan Witch Hunter and Exorcist Who Prayed Over Sarah Palin Before Her Run for Governor, Was Featured on Keith Olbermann’s Show Tonight
The Times of London’s disturbing article on Thomas Muthee prompted Keith Olbermann to do a segment on him. Here’s a quote from Muthee that the segment displayed for viewers to absorb: If you’re not up to speed on Muthee, here’s the … Continue reading
“No Deal”: NY Times Opinion Writer and Economist Paul Krugman Weighs in on the Trillion Dollar Bailout of Wall Street
Krugman says “No Deal”: I hate to say this, but looking at the plan as leaked, I have to say no deal. Not unless Treasury explains, very clearly, why this is supposed to work, other than through having taxpayers pay … Continue reading
A powerful appeal for gay equality from a conservative Republican:
Sarah Palin is “Bush in Drag” and a “Farce”: Naomi Klein, Andrew Sullivan, and “Will.I.Am” Have a Stimulating Palin Discussion on Bill Maher’s Show
“We need to be more upset.”
Sarah Palin and the Wizard of Oz: Pay No Attention to That Woman Behind the Teleprompter Curtain! You’re Lucky That She Speaks to You at All!
The election is fast approaching, and Sarah Palin has yet to do any of the Sunday morning press interview shows, or hold a press conference. Is she the Great Oz?