- 2,824,972 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- End Times Hysteria Watch: Lyn Benedetto Allegedly Tried to Kill Her Daughters to Save Them from The Tribulation
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs's Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Definition and Origin of the Phrase "The Whole Nine Yards"
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- Two Roswell Witnesses: Major Jesse Marcel in a 1984 Interview and Lt. Jack Trowbridge in a More Recent Interview
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Daily Archives: October 1, 2008
My God, How Did She Get Here? And What Has McCain Done?: Sarah Palin’s Greatest Horrifying Slips—and the Talking Heads’ “Once in a Lifetime”
Christ, Magic Bowls, and Syncretism in Ancient Alexandria: An Archeological Find Has the Scholarly World Abuzz Over a Christ Reference Dated Between the 2nd Century BCE and the Early 1st Century CE
Christ the magician? A new archeological find has scholars speculating. MSNBC reports: Christoph Gerigk / Franck Goddio/ Hilti Foundation A bowl, dating to between the late 2nd century B.C. and the early 1st century A.D., is engraved with what may … Continue reading
Eight more years?
Dr. Strangelove in Des Moines: John McCain, Rocking in a Chair, And On The Verge of Blowing in Response to Some Tough Questions, Echoes Dr. Strangelove
John McCain fielding questions from the editors of the Des Moines Register: And Dr. Strangelove fielding questions in the War Room:
Testy, Testy: McCain Gets Annoyed, Then Screwed Up, Taking Questions from Editors of the Des Moines Register
“The People I Call Rationalists . . . Let’s Have Our Voices Heard and Be in the Debate”: Bill Maher on Out-of-the-Closet Agnosticism, and His New Film, “Religulous”
Bill Maher talked to Salon.com today about his new film, Religulous. Money quote: I don’t use the word “atheist” about myself, because I think it mirrors the certitude I’m so opposed to in religion. What I say in the film … Continue reading
Flailin’ Palin: Katie Couric’s Devastating Line of Questioning on the Supreme Court Turns Sarah Palin into “Flailin’ Palin”—Someone Who Shows Herself Unable to Talk About Any Supreme Court Case Except the Single One That She Knows, Roe v. Wade
See Here Katie Couric Ask Sarah Palin, ‘What Other Supreme Court Decisions Do You Disagree With?’—And Watch Palin Flail. She Doesn’t Know the Names of Any Supreme Court Decisions—Not a Single One—Except Roe v. Wade!
Sarah Palin and Her Ur-Fascist Followers: A Conservative Columnist Writes Against Palin and is Labelled a “Traitor” and Told She Should Commit Suicide
Conservative columnist Kathleen Parker (rationally) steps off the Palin bandwagon, gets labelled a traitor by movement conservatives, and is now being asked by right-wing loyalists of Palin’s to “off” herself. Money quote from Parker’s recent column: The fierce reaction to … Continue reading