- 2,881,189 readers since June 2008
- What does Lee Smolin mean when he says that the most fundamental theory can have no symmetries? – GrindSkills on Lee Smolin’s Time Reborn: Physics, Evolution, Atheism, and Buddhism
- Anon on Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- ra on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Mars on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- lastunicorn5 on In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- Rhianna on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Nevaeh on Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible’s “Night of the Living Dead” Passage
- Dogwhistle politics explained on A List Of Republican Dog Whistles That No Longer Seem To Work
- Why Do Christian Fundamentalists Burn Books – theologyarchaeology on Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning?
- Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Center on Feminism for Beginners
- Philosophy homework help - Coursework Heros on Feminism for Beginners
- Pat on Voltaire: “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help | Writings Gate on Feminism for Beginners
- mike on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ray Léonard on In praise of Chateauneuf (Voltaire’s godfather and tutor)
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- "The Vision of Christ That Thou Dost See": William Blake on the Many Faces of Jesus
- "Courtly Love, Or, Woman As Thing": How To Do Lacanian Analysis Like Slavoj Zizek (Or, At Least Understand What He's Getting At When He Does)
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- Gay Marriage and Thomism
- Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- The Is-Ought Distinction: What Would Nietzsche Say to Sam Harris?
- Lest We Forget: In February, 1972, Billy Graham and Richard Nixon Discuss Jews, in a Paranoid and Anti-Semitic Fashion, in the Oval Office
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 1 year ago
Daily Archives: October 6, 2008
Hear a Crowd Member Call Obama a “Terrorist” and Watch John McCain Not Correct Him, But Go With It. The McCain-Palin Campaign is Obviously Imploding
Menacing and hysterical. And McCain goes with it. How sad and pathetic.
Source: FiveThirtyEight.com. (Oct. 6, 08) Know hope. Go Obama! Yea!
Cuts in Medicare!: Has John McCain Just Given Up on Florida? The New Republic Reports Today That His Campaign Says It Will Pay for His Health Care Plan Through “Cuts in Medicare”
How do you campaign on cuts in Medicare—and win Florida? The New Republic article is here: http://blogs.tnr.com/tnr/blogs/the_plank/archive/2008/10/06/mccain-i-m-not-raising-taxes-i-m-cutting-medicare.aspx
“If You Look at the Israelites, That’s How They Work—And That’s How They Are Even Today”: Thomas Muthee, Sarah Palin’s Witch Hunting Pastor, May Be Hurting McCain with the Jewish Vote in Florida
In 2005, just before Thomas Muthee prayed over Sarah Palin to protect her from “witchcraft,” he talked to the Wasilla Assembly of God congregation about the need for Christians to take over, from unbelievers and “Israelites,” the running of the global … Continue reading
Know hope. Go Obama.
James Fallows of the Atlantic Monthly ZINGS John McCain for Trying to Shift Discussion Away from the Economy and Toward Obama
Fallows is angry and has had enough: If John McCain has a better set of plans to deal with the immediate crisis, and the medium-term real-economy fallout, and the real global problems of the era — fine, let him win … Continue reading
From Desperation to Defamation: As the Economy Tanks, Republican John McCain Wants to Change the Subject to Barack Obama
Sad. This is all McCain has left. And notice Joe Lieberman carrying his dirty water:
“Senator McCain Had the Closest Personal Friendship with Charles Keating”: See the John McCain “Keating Five” 13 Minute Bank Fraud & Collapse Scandal Documentary Here
Barack Obama and Democrats Swell Voter Rolls: Registration Numbers in Nevada and Pennsylvania Look Especially Strong for Democrats
Money quote on Nevada and Pennsylvania from an MSNBC article TODAY on voter registration: In Nevada, site of a highly competitive Democratic caucus in late January, the party has this year added 91,000 people to the rolls in a state … Continue reading