- 2,824,357 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- Donna Haraway's Question: Would I Rather Be A Goddess Or A Cyborg?
- Was Emily Dickinson an Atheist?
- Arizona Senator Barry Goldwater Believed in UFOs
- Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible's "Night of the Living Dead" Passage
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Daily Archives: October 10, 2008
Context is Everything: Al Frankin Shows How Coleman Dropped the Context for a Franken Joke, Making Franken Look Hysterical and Angry
In Minnesota polls, Frankin has recently surged ahead of Coleman. One reason: People seem to be put off by the gross distortions of Franken’s character fostered by the Coleman campaign.
“Governor Sarah Palin Abused Her Power”: See Here the Link to the Official Alaskan Legislature Report on the Troopergate Scandal, Released TODAY
Here’s the link to the official Alaskan legislature report on the Sarah Palin troopergate scandal, released today: http://media.adn.com/smedia/2008/10/10/16/Branchflowerreport.source.prod_affiliate.7.pdf See pg. 8 of the PDF document for its summary findings. See pg. 9 for its summary of the facts as discovered.
“He is a decent person, and a person that you do not have to be scared as President of the United States”: John McCain on Barack Obama, Refusing to Demonize His Opponent
I am super proud of John McCain tamping down the more hysterical statements of those at his rallies. It reminds me of the McCain that I have sometimes admired—such as the one who, during the primaries, said (against Mitt Romney) … Continue reading
The senator (finally) pushes back against some of the crazies attending his rallies. Time magazine’s Ana Marie Cox reports: Here in Lakeville, the traveling press was pretty sure we’d see more of the kind of vicious anti-Obama attitude that’s becoming … Continue reading
Countdown to Obamageddon!: 25 Days Left, and Obama Has His BEST Polling Day Yet. At This Rate, Obama May Even Win Georgia
Source: FiveThirtyEight.com November 4, 2008 may prove to be “Obamageddon” for the Fox News right. Sean Hannity must be squirming. Know hope. Go Obama!
Cool These Fires Down: Andrew Sullivan Pleads with McCain and Palin to Bring the Temperature of Their Rhetorical Insinuations about Obama Down
Sullivan at his blog today: As the polls suggest a strong victory, the Hannity-Limbaugh-Steyn-O’Reilly base are going into shock and extreme rage. McCain and Palin have decided to stoke this rage, to foment it, to encourage paranoid notions that somehow … Continue reading
How Does This Crisis Compare to 1929?: A NY Times Video That is Helpful to Understanding the Economic Situation That We Are In
A great video on the crisis is at the NY Times website here.
“Young Goodman Brown” at McCain-Palin Rallies: Nathaniel Hawthorn’s Famous 1835 Short Story and the “Obama is a Terrorist” Hysteria Today
If you haven’t noticed, a certain subsection of the McCain-Palin “base” is hysterically convinced that Barack Obama is not what he appears to be. He may come across in public as a calm, intelligent man with a nice and low-key patriotic demeanor, … Continue reading