- 2,885,885 readers since June 2008
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS - Essay Classes on Feminism for Beginners
- What does Lee Smolin mean when he says that the most fundamental theory can have no symmetries? – GrindSkills on Lee Smolin’s Time Reborn: Physics, Evolution, Atheism, and Buddhism
- Anon on Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- ra on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Mars on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- lastunicorn5 on In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- Rhianna on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Nevaeh on Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible’s “Night of the Living Dead” Passage
- Dogwhistle politics explained on A List Of Republican Dog Whistles That No Longer Seem To Work
- Why Do Christian Fundamentalists Burn Books – theologyarchaeology on Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning?
- Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Center on Feminism for Beginners
- Philosophy homework help - Coursework Heros on Feminism for Beginners
- Pat on Voltaire: “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help | Writings Gate on Feminism for Beginners
- mike on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Back to the Closet and Coat Hanger: Clay Bennett's Unsettling Image of a Mitt Romney Presidency Combined with Republican Control of Congress
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- "The Vision of Christ That Thou Dost See": William Blake on the Many Faces of Jesus
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- "Assassins of the Mind": Christopher Hitchens's Essay on Muslim Fundamentalist Violence, and Threats of Violence, Toward Authors and Publishers, Is a Must Read
- Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump: Two Saturns Eating Their Children
- Was Emily Dickinson an Atheist?
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 1 year ago
Daily Archives: October 23, 2008
The Gaff That Does McCain In?: On Thursday, Sarah Palin Declined to Call Abortion Clinic Bombers Terrorists
I think that Sarah Palin may have just committed a gaff that effectively takes Bill Ayers’s acts of domestic terrorism off the table as a campaign issue. And Ayers is about the last campaign issue in McCain’s arsenal. Now, each … Continue reading
Richard Dawkins, after talking to an audience about his book, The God Delusion, is asked a simple question: “What if you’re wrong?” Here’s Dawkins’s answer:
Barack Obama’s website link is here. Go now. Do something. This is our time. This is our moment.
With Just 11 Days to Go Before the Election, FiveThirtyEight.com Says That McCain Has Just Had His WORST Polling Day of the Year
Source: FiveThirtyEight.com These poll numbers, released Oct. 23rd (yesterday), must be alarming to McCain-Palin strategists. And it is now Oct. 24th, which means that McCain has just eleven days to turn the numbers around. But not even Montana seems securely locked … Continue reading
To see why Barack Obama is on his way to winning Virginia, click here.
Another Conservative Jumps Ship: Scott McClellan, Bush’s Former Press Sec’y, Says He’s Backing Obama
CNN: Scott McClellan, the former White House press secretary who sharply criticized President Bush in his memoir last spring, told CNN Thursday he’s voting for Barack Obama.
His Grandma is quite attractive, and I see that a lot of Barack Obama’s facial features are shared with his grandfather. Note especially the ears and long face.
No on Proposition 8: An Articulate Endorsement of Gay Marriage in California by the Conservative Orange County Register
Money quote: Our preference would be for the government not to be involved in marriage, the most fundamental of institutions in a civil society. Why two people who want to be married should be required to get a license from … Continue reading
Sarah Palin “quite plainly lacks intellectual curiosity”: Christopher Hitchens on What a Candidate’s Relationship to Books Says About Her (or Him)
Christopher Hitchens in Slate this week: The problem with Gov. Palin is not that she lacks experience. It’s that she quite plainly lacks intellectual curiosity. It is not snobbish to harbor grave doubts about somebody who seems uninterested in reading … Continue reading
“Is there something wrong with being a Muslim in this country? The answer is no. That’s not America. Is there something wrong with a seven-year-old Muslim-American kid believing he or she could be president? Yet I have heard senior members … Continue reading
Source: Sage Stossel. Cindy McCain. She can afford to go to a Halloween Party as Sarah Palin.