- 2,824,358 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- Donna Haraway's Question: Would I Rather Be A Goddess Or A Cyborg?
- Was Emily Dickinson an Atheist?
- Arizona Senator Barry Goldwater Believed in UFOs
- Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible's "Night of the Living Dead" Passage
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Daily Archives: October 23, 2008
The Gaff That Does McCain In?: On Thursday, Sarah Palin Declined to Call Abortion Clinic Bombers Terrorists
I think that Sarah Palin may have just committed a gaff that effectively takes Bill Ayers’s acts of domestic terrorism off the table as a campaign issue. And Ayers is about the last campaign issue in McCain’s arsenal. Now, each … Continue reading
Richard Dawkins, after talking to an audience about his book, The God Delusion, is asked a simple question: “What if you’re wrong?” Here’s Dawkins’s answer:
Barack Obama’s website link is here. Go now. Do something. This is our time. This is our moment.
With Just 11 Days to Go Before the Election, FiveThirtyEight.com Says That McCain Has Just Had His WORST Polling Day of the Year
Source: FiveThirtyEight.com These poll numbers, released Oct. 23rd (yesterday), must be alarming to McCain-Palin strategists. And it is now Oct. 24th, which means that McCain has just eleven days to turn the numbers around. But not even Montana seems securely locked … Continue reading
To see why Barack Obama is on his way to winning Virginia, click here.
Another Conservative Jumps Ship: Scott McClellan, Bush’s Former Press Sec’y, Says He’s Backing Obama
CNN: Scott McClellan, the former White House press secretary who sharply criticized President Bush in his memoir last spring, told CNN Thursday he’s voting for Barack Obama.
His Grandma is quite attractive, and I see that a lot of Barack Obama’s facial features are shared with his grandfather. Note especially the ears and long face.
No on Proposition 8: An Articulate Endorsement of Gay Marriage in California by the Conservative Orange County Register
Money quote: Our preference would be for the government not to be involved in marriage, the most fundamental of institutions in a civil society. Why two people who want to be married should be required to get a license from … Continue reading
Sarah Palin “quite plainly lacks intellectual curiosity”: Christopher Hitchens on What a Candidate’s Relationship to Books Says About Her (or Him)
Christopher Hitchens in Slate this week: The problem with Gov. Palin is not that she lacks experience. It’s that she quite plainly lacks intellectual curiosity. It is not snobbish to harbor grave doubts about somebody who seems uninterested in reading … Continue reading
“Is there something wrong with being a Muslim in this country? The answer is no. That’s not America. Is there something wrong with a seven-year-old Muslim-American kid believing he or she could be president? Yet I have heard senior members … Continue reading
Source: Sage Stossel. Cindy McCain. She can afford to go to a Halloween Party as Sarah Palin.