- 2,776,928 readers since June 2008
- barneybettyhill on Carl Sagan Looks Like an Alien and Wants Us to Believe That There are No Aliens Visiting Earth. Shouldn’t That Tell You Something?
- Glenn Hall on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- The Journey Starts Now: How To Discover What Motivates Us - Yellow Parachute Learning Partners on Human Beings are “Purpose Maximizers, Not Profit Maximizers”
- Anonymous on Walt Whitman: “To be indeed a God!”
- Commercial Project 1 from start to finish – Meg Dobson-Armstrong Art on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Learning Plan – Meg Dobson-Armstrong Art on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Commercial project: House of illustration competition – Meg Dobson-Armstrong Art on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Dennis Gannon on “Male and Female Created He Them!”: Was Adam a Hermaphrodite? And Does That Explain How Eve Could Be Taken from Adam’s Body?
- Anonymous on UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- Janet on Bearing Witness to the Holocaust: Children Lined up with Heads Shaved in a Croatian Concentration Camp
- Jim Loving on Robert Wright on Osiris, Jesus, Dives, and Lazarus
- longviewhypnosis on What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- frauposaune on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Andre Fruge on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Dave on Barack Obama: The Leopard in the Book of Daniel?
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Bearing Witness to the Holocaust: A German Jewish Girl Who Was Part of the Kindertransport (1939)
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- "The Vision of Christ That Thou Dost See": William Blake on the Many Faces of Jesus
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- Does Time Exist? Einstein, Julian Barbour, Lee Smolin, Some Greek Philosophers--And The New Data From The NASA Fermi Gamma-Ray Space Telescope
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- John Wayne Cast as Hamlet: A Great Joke About the Plays and Language of Shakespeare
- James Wood: Literature Complexifies the Atheist-Theist Debate
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 4 days ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Trump cares more about dead traitors than live patriots. RT this @votevets ad & tell your followers https://t.co/OD5Z… 1 week ago
- RT @ltgrusselhonore: Make a note, We need to forbid police and federal agents from using military uniforms . The camo uniforms are meant to… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MittRomney: Unprecedented, historic corruption: an American president commutes the sentence of a person convicted by a jury of lying t… 3 weeks ago
- RT @MeidasTouch: Hey @EricTrump, you know what they say, #BirdsofaFeather. Retweet to remind Eric that his dad is a sicko. https://t.co/Yb… 1 month ago
Daily Archives: November 2, 2008
Read more about the good news here.
According to FiveThirtyEight.com, if the election is not a blowout, these are the FIVE states to watch on election night: Pennsylvania, Ohio, Colorado, Virginia, and Nevada: The victory conditions for Obama involving these five states proceed something as follows: 1. Win Pennsylvania … Continue reading
THE NEEDLE JOHN McCAIN MUST THREAD: Why Is McCain Spending So Much Time in New Hampshire and Pennsylvania?
John McCain isn’t investing heavy in New Hampshire and Pennsylvania because he’s polling close in those states—but because they’re his only reasonable route to 270 electoral votes. Chuck Todd explains:
Landslide Taking Shape?: With Barely 24 Hours to Go Before Tuesday Morning Arrives, an ABC-Washington Post Poll Has Obama Over McCain 54-43!
According to the ABC News-Washington Post survey (just released), the race isn’t even tightening: Overall, 54 percent of likely voters support Obama, 43 percent McCain in ABC/Post interviews the past four nights, exactly where the race was a week and … Continue reading
See Here San Diego Mayor Sanders Powerful Account of His Reversal on the Issue of Gay Marriage—Then Join Him in Voting NO on Proposition 8
A conservative Republican makes a uniquely powerful and moving appeal for gay equality. Caution: You might cry watching this.
Proud to Be an American: When My Kids Grow Up (They are 2 and 5) I Want to be Able to Tell Them, “Your Daddy Voted for Barack Obama”
Are you with me?
If the Republicans lose decisively on Tuesday, let’s hope that most McCain voters respond like Betty and Bob Hart did to a Salon.com reporter in Pennsylvania: After Betty and Bob Hart of New Hope, Pa., extolled the virtues of Sarah … Continue reading
The Republican party on Tuesday?:
Landslide?: That Rumble You Hear May Be the Sound of “Republican Mountain” Starting to Give Way to Barack Obama
It’s fast approaching 6pm on the East Coast, which means that we only have about 30 HOURS to go before the clock strikes midnight and TUESDAY MORNING is officially here. Can John McCain make up a 9 point polling deficit … Continue reading
In the waning hours of this election cycle, FiveThirtyEight.com has just put up its take on Pennsylvania: What McCain Has Going For Him John McCain decided at the last minute to try and throw resources at the state in hopes … Continue reading
Obama will win Pennsylvania by a comfortable margin—despite a tightening in the polls there. Here’s are the reasons: Democrats far outnumber Republicans in the state (in terms of registration) Obama has a strong “get out the vote” organization on the … Continue reading
Super Great Polling News: With Barely 32 Hours to Go Before It Becomes Tuesday Morning on the East Coast, Gallup Shows Obama with at Least a 9 POINT Lead, and Perhaps an 11 Point Lead (Depending on Voter Turnout)
All three Gallup poll measures show Obama with a 9 point (or greater) lead—and there are barely 30 hours to go before the clock strikes midnight and turns into Tuesday morning on the East Coast. See the Gallup report figures … Continue reading
The Spiritual Mapping Movement and Proposition 8: 15,000 Nervy Attendees to an Anti-Gay Rally in San Diego Pray and Organize to Vote to Drive the Devil Out of California
Rex Wockner, a former Catholic seminarian, and now a journalist for numerous gay publications, did a fascinating photo-essay on this weekend’s YES ON PROPOSITION 8 anti-gay rights rally at Qualcom Stadium in San Diego. He found the crowd’s enthusiasm sometimes cult-like—and … Continue reading