- 2,886,396 readers since June 2008
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS - Essay Classes on Feminism for Beginners
- What does Lee Smolin mean when he says that the most fundamental theory can have no symmetries? – GrindSkills on Lee Smolin’s Time Reborn: Physics, Evolution, Atheism, and Buddhism
- Anon on Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- ra on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Mars on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- lastunicorn5 on In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- Rhianna on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Nevaeh on Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible’s “Night of the Living Dead” Passage
- Dogwhistle politics explained on A List Of Republican Dog Whistles That No Longer Seem To Work
- Why Do Christian Fundamentalists Burn Books – theologyarchaeology on Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning?
- Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Center on Feminism for Beginners
- Philosophy homework help - Coursework Heros on Feminism for Beginners
- Pat on Voltaire: “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help | Writings Gate on Feminism for Beginners
- mike on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- "The Vision of Christ That Thou Dost See": William Blake on the Many Faces of Jesus
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Two Arguments Against Thomism
- Samuel Johnson (1709-1784) on the Success and Survival of Shakespeare
- Voltaire's Passionate and Intellectual Mistress, Emilie, Marquise du Chatelet (1706-1749), on Life and Happiness
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 1 year ago
Daily Archives: January 7, 2009
Michael Hirschorn of the Atlantic forecasts the end of the NY Times print edition. And it may come sooner rather than later, with 80% of its journalists laid off. Read the article here.
I’m an agnostic, but this British bus ad campaign, supported by Richard Dawkins, strikes me as inane. Not because there is probably no God. I agree that God probably does not exist. It’s the ad campaign’s sunny tone that I … Continue reading
If you’ve ever wondered whether or not God actually exists, you can now rest easy with a definite answer, because conservative cable-talker, Tucker Carlson, heard God’s voice, audibly and directly, and can report that he now knows that God exists, and … Continue reading
WILL the Republican Party’s New Chairman Be From Its Far-Right Wing—and a Fundamentalist, Young Earth Creationist? And Is That GOOD for Its Electoral Prospects?
Is the Republican party on the verge of selecting, as its party chairman, someone from the religious far right-wing of its party? Rob Boston of talk2action.org thinks so: [O]f the six men seeking this job, four of them have some … Continue reading