- 2,820,772 readers since June 2008
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Laurie on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Existential Absurdity in Stephen Crane’s “The Open Boat” (1897) – What I'm reading on Existential Absurdity in Stephen Crane’s “The Open Boat” (1897)
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- "The Vision of Christ That Thou Dost See": William Blake on the Many Faces of Jesus
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- What Did Friedrich Nietzsche Take from Charles Darwin?
- In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- "Question with boldness even the existence of a God": Thomas Jefferson on the Use of Reason
- Bruno Latour's Question: Are There Things We Shouldn't Deconstruct?
- This Hans Holbein Painting of Christ after Crucifixion Sparked Fyodor Dostoevsky's Imagination
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 6 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 8 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 9 months ago
Daily Archives: January 15, 2009
Richard Colling, a Biologist of 28 Years at Olivet Nazarene University, Comes Out of the Closet as an Evolutionist and Has His Book Banned, and is Now Prohibited from Teaching Introductory Biology
What an insult to the YOUNG ADULT learners at Olivet Nazarene University. The administration does not think that FRESHMAN-IN-COLLEGE ADULTS should even be exposed to a biology class taught by an evolutionist. What a pathetic excuse for an “education.” And how patronizing of … Continue reading
If God created the universe, who created God?
Michael Shermer, of Skeptic Magazine, Explains WHY Aliens, if They Exist, Almost Certainly Don’t Look ANYTHING Like Us
Physorg.com reports on a new caffeine study that might be of VERY HIGH interest to those looking to start their own charismatic religion. Money quote: People with a higher caffeine intake, from sources such as coffee, tea and caffeinated energy drinks, are more … Continue reading
A song for the underground organic life that scientists say MIGHT be on Mars:
Money quote: Michael Mumma, a senior planetary scientist at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md., and his colleagues report in the online edition of Science that they used ground-based telescopes to spot a significant belch of methane … Continue reading
Life on Mars? The Washington Post TODAY Reports That Scientists Have Detected Methane in Mars’s Atmosphere
Money quote: Something is happening beneath the surface of Mars that causes substantial amounts of methane gas to burst out regularly, a discovery that NASA scientists said today represents the strongest indication so far that life might exist, or once … Continue reading
This is very big news. Today, at News.com.Au, there is a breaking story that claims that NASA will soon be making an announcement concerning methane detection on Mars. Money quote: NASA scientists are expected to announce they may have proof there is … Continue reading
At Long Last, the Orwellian Language is OVER: Attorney General-nominee Eric Holder Says “Waterboarding is torture”
What a relief to hear honest language regarding what torture is. This today from the AP: It was the first topic discussed at [Attorney General nominee Eric] Holder’s confirmation hearing, and he made an unambiguous statement about its nature: “Waterboarding … Continue reading