- 2,895,972 readers since June 2008
- Bradley on Bonobo Liberals? Chimp Conservatives?
- Bill on Shakespeare, James Joyce, and the Dirty Encoding in Britney Spears’s “If U Seek Amy”
- Anonymous on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- twilighto on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS - Essay Classes on Feminism for Beginners
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- "Symbols": A Poem by Christina Rossetti
- "The Poet's Eye in Fine Frenzy Rolling": Shakespeare and the Origin of Religion
- G.K Chesterton's Defense of Mysticism and Poetry
- Time and Space, or Poetry and Art
Daily Archives: September 28, 2009
Author Gil Dodgen, a lifelong atheist, asked some of the same basic questions I’ve been raising lately, and he ultimately drifted into theism: I was raised an atheist, and was very devout as a kid. I studied astronomy, cosmology, and the origins of … Continue reading
This today in the NY Times: Western intelligence officials now want to determine whether there are even more secret enrichment sites. Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates dodged the question of whether there were additional sites during a television appearance over … Continue reading
I’ve noticed, since having kids (they are three and five), that I’ve been unusually anxious about flu seasons (something that, when I was single and kidless, I barely thought about). And this season, with swine flu (H1N1) out there without … Continue reading