- 2,890,690 readers since June 2008
- Bill on Shakespeare, James Joyce, and the Dirty Encoding in Britney Spears’s “If U Seek Amy”
- Anonymous on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- twilighto on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS - Essay Classes on Feminism for Beginners
- What does Lee Smolin mean when he says that the most fundamental theory can have no symmetries? – GrindSkills on Lee Smolin’s Time Reborn: Physics, Evolution, Atheism, and Buddhism
- Anon on Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- ra on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Mars on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- lastunicorn5 on In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- Rhianna on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- You Are a Giant Tongue! The Five Key Adaptive Traits That Made Us Human
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible's "Night of the Living Dead" Passage
- James Baldwin on Death
- Quote of the Day
- A List Of Republican Dog Whistles That No Longer Seem To Work
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 2 years ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 2 years ago
Daily Archives: November 7, 2009
Not for human pleasure. Think Darwin. The Washington Post today on the subject: There are two contending ideas. One is that the red pigments are somehow involved in a Dunkirk-like operation mounted each fall in which the tree salvages useful chemical … Continue reading
And it’s one reason I voted for him. Here’s U.S National Security Advisor, General James Jones in an interview with Spiegel this week: SPIEGEL: Is it difficult to advise the president, Barack Obama? Jones: No, simply because he’s a very good student … Continue reading
Those who follow this blog know what I think about this (strict evolutionary naturalism is primarily a philosophical position), but Phillip Johnson and William Provine debated the issue back in 1994 at Stanford University, and I think the exchange is … Continue reading
Here’s some video footage of when the bill reached 218 votes:
Ezra Pound wrote this poem in 1915 (which he described as “after Rihaku”): While my hair was still cut straight across my forehead I played about the front gate, pulling flowers. You came by on bamboo stilts, playing horse, You … Continue reading