- 2,824,404 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- Donna Haraway's Question: Would I Rather Be A Goddess Or A Cyborg?
- Was Emily Dickinson an Atheist?
- Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible's "Night of the Living Dead" Passage
- What Did Friedrich Nietzsche Take from Charles Darwin?
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Daily Archives: February 18, 2010
Maybe suicide terrorism isn’t the preserve of fanatic religionists afterall. In Joe Stack’s suicide web rant, which he posted just prior to flying a plane into an Austin office building filled with IRS employees, there is evidence that he was an antitheist of … Continue reading
John Yoo: A War Criminal Who Materially Assisted Torturers is Interrupted by a Guy Named Larry, a Graduate Student at Johns Hopkins University
Larry and his friend stand up to a Bush torture enabler. They are true American patriots.
Puncturing Through the Lies of Corporate Public Relations with Humor: “The Yes Men Fix the World” Documentary is Coming to DVD April 1, 2010
The life affirming documentary The Yes Men Fix the World (2009) is being released on DVD April 1, 2010, and Amazon is accepting preorders here. And if you don’t know who the Yes Men are, here’s the trailer to the film:
IRS Tea Bomber Joe Stack (1956-2010) Played Bass, the Accordion, and Sang in a Band. He was also “Easygoing”
Then he wrote a suicide web letter and flew a plane into a building. This today at CNN: Thursday’s incident left those who knew Stack scratching their heads. “I can’t believe it’s the same person,” said Ric Furley, an Austin musician … Continue reading
A pilot witnessed Joe Stack’s plane hitting an IRS office complex in Austin, Texas. On Michael Medved’s radio program today, I heard a right wing caller enthusiastically defend Stack’s act.
Is this the beginnings of a creepy new form of teabagger madness: suicide baggers? It appears that a Tea Party movement sympathizer, Joe Stack, furious over unjust taxation, cracked today and crashed his small plane into an IRS office complex in Austin, Texas. Here’s his “no … Continue reading
Atheist spirituality? Isn’t that an oxymoron? Below is biologist and complexity theorist Stuart Kauffman speaking to the Centre for Inquiry in Ontario. In the talk, Kauffman is laying out some of the arguments that he makes in his book Reinventing the Sacred … Continue reading
An Invitation: Believe in Evolution and You Too Can Join Richard Dawkins, and His Alien Friends, in the Universe’s Superior Club
When I read this Richard Dawkins quote on page 194 of Schick and Vaughn’s How to Think about Weird Things (5th edition), I smiled at its echoes of religious manipulativeness: If superior creatures from space ever visit Earth, the first question they … Continue reading