- 2,824,065 readers since June 2008
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Laurie on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs's Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- "Courtly Love, Or, Woman As Thing": How To Do Lacanian Analysis Like Slavoj Zizek (Or, At Least Understand What He's Getting At When He Does)
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- Self Calming: 86 Ways To Activate Your Parasympathetic Nervous System
- Adam Smith and Capitalism for Beginners
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Tag Archives: Alaska
Sarah Palin, with her seven million dollar book advance, has now gotten suit-threat happy, threatening bloggers with legal action (in particular Shannyn Moore) if they don’t stop expressing their negative opinions about her. Today, Moore replied bravely in defense of her First … Continue reading
Sarah Palin’s hometown newspaper, the Frontiersman, which has been publishing in the Mat-Su Valley (where Wasilla is located) since 1947, ran an opinion piece this week by a local pastor with a very definite opinion about the Antichrist’s sexual orientation: … Continue reading
Scapegoating Mama Jane: An Evangelical Book on Missions Tells the Story of Sarah Palin’s Witch Hunting Supporter, Thomas Muthee, and the Woman He Accused of Witchcraft—Mama Jane
I’ve been able to locate yet another major Evangelical book, written in 2000, but reprinted in 2008, that tells the story of Thomas Muthee’s rise to power in Kenya, and makes mention of his driving off from Kiambu a woman named … Continue reading
Family Feuds and Dueling Banjos. ABC NEWS Lays Out Troopergate, Clear as a Bell: The Allegation That Sarah Palin Abused Her Power as Governor Trying to Get an Ex-Brother-in-Law Fired. Is There Anything to It?
According to Salon.com, Palin got her first passport in her forties: Palin . . . applied for her first passport less than a year ago, in 2007 — and then only to make a routine visit as governor to Alaska … Continue reading
Pat (Buchanan) Likes Sarah (Palin), and Makes a Strong Case for Thinking That McCain May Have Changed the Course of History
In a recent essay, Pat Buchanan makes the best case that I’ve seen for Sarah Palin being a net positive for McCain. Money quote: For his boldness in choosing Palin, McCain deserves enormous credit. He has made an extraordinary gesture … Continue reading
How McCain Made a Big Political Sausage: The New York Times Reports on the Perfunctory Vetting of VP Pick Sarah Palin (Think Upton Sinclair’s “The Jungle”)
Money quote from the NY Times report on McCain’s vetting of Sarah Palin: A series of disclosures about Gov. Sarah Palin, Senator John McCain’s choice as running mate, called into question on Monday how thoroughly Mr. McCain had examined her … Continue reading
She Felt Their Pain, Then Stopped Feeling It: The Anchorage Daily News Details VP Pick Sarah Palin’s Support for—then Opposition to—The Bridge to Nowhere Federal Project
The Anchorage Daily News details Sarah Palin’s flip-flop on “The Bridge to Nowhere” Federal Project. Money quote: When John McCain introduced Gov. Sarah Palin as his running mate Friday, her reputation as a tough-minded budget-cutter was front and center. “I … Continue reading
McCain’s VP Pick Appears to Have Abused Her Office, and Lied About It: Sarah Palin’s Troopergate Scandal Is Not Complicated and Can Be Easily Recounted
Josh Marshall, of Talking Points Memo, nicely sums up Sarah Palin’s troopergate scandal: We rely on elected officials not to use the power of their office to pursue personal agendas or vendettas. It’s called an abuse of power. There is … Continue reading
“Alaska is the Closest Part of Our Continent to Russia”: Cindy McCain Makes Alaska’s Proximity to Siberia a Foreign Policy Qualification for Sarah Palin!
The brazen insincerity of Cindy McCain’s response, the lack of adult seriousness, the wrecklessness, and the underlying contempt for the intelligence of voters that it represents, would be funny if this were a faux news clip from the ONION. But it’s not. … Continue reading
If 72 Year Old McCain Wins, Will a Young Earth Creationist Be One Health Crisis from the Presidency?
It appears that John McCain’s VP pick, Sarah Palin, is a young earth creationist. Back in late October of 2006, during the governor’s race, the Anchorage Daily News reported the following: “It’s OK to let kids know that there are … Continue reading
I’ve thought all along that Barack Obama needed to pick a woman for his VP. But the fact that he didn’t choose a woman for VP is now probably going to prove to be a decisive mistake. Palin now makes … Continue reading