- 2,886,393 readers since June 2008
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS - Essay Classes on Feminism for Beginners
- What does Lee Smolin mean when he says that the most fundamental theory can have no symmetries? – GrindSkills on Lee Smolin’s Time Reborn: Physics, Evolution, Atheism, and Buddhism
- Anon on Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- ra on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Mars on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- lastunicorn5 on In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- Rhianna on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Nevaeh on Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible’s “Night of the Living Dead” Passage
- Dogwhistle politics explained on A List Of Republican Dog Whistles That No Longer Seem To Work
- Why Do Christian Fundamentalists Burn Books – theologyarchaeology on Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning?
- Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Center on Feminism for Beginners
- Philosophy homework help - Coursework Heros on Feminism for Beginners
- Pat on Voltaire: “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help | Writings Gate on Feminism for Beginners
- mike on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- "The Vision of Christ That Thou Dost See": William Blake on the Many Faces of Jesus
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Two Arguments Against Thomism
- Samuel Johnson (1709-1784) on the Success and Survival of Shakespeare
- Voltaire's Passionate and Intellectual Mistress, Emilie, Marquise du Chatelet (1706-1749), on Life and Happiness
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Antelope Valley
Lancaster, California Mayor R. Rex Parris: “We’re growing a Christian community, and don’t let anybody shy away from that!”
R. Rex Parris, the mayor of Lancaster, California (where I live) to a recent gathering of 160 people (local clergy and their spouses): We’re growing a Christian community, and don’t let anybody shy away from that…I need (Lancaster community) standing up … Continue reading
Finger to the Wind: Dennis Anderson, Editor of the Antelope Valley Press, Weighs in on the Sherry Marquez v. Islam Controversy (Sort of)
Dennis Anderson, the editor of the Antelope Valley Press—a paper that serves the northern Los Angeles County cities of Palmdale and Lancaster—is in the unenvious position of walking a fine line between the paper’s large Republican readership and the obvious fact that one of its local … Continue reading
Metaphorically, so to speak. My wife (who is British) and I love to watch Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares, and it turns out that The BBC’s uber-chef was in our town (in California) trying to shape up one of our local restaurants. This … Continue reading
An anti-gay rights pastor in my local area seems to be auditioning for the lead role of John the Baptist in the ongoing drama of gay marriage in California. He has manage to get quoted in not just the Antelope Valley … Continue reading