- 2,824,357 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- Donna Haraway's Question: Would I Rather Be A Goddess Or A Cyborg?
- Was Emily Dickinson an Atheist?
- Arizona Senator Barry Goldwater Believed in UFOs
- Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible's "Night of the Living Dead" Passage
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Tag Archives: Bill Maher
As a Californian, I can say that Maher’s description of the state is dead-on. It really is nice here.
The Alexandra Pelosi and Bill Maher Stereotype Controversy: Whites in Mississippi; Welfare Recipients in New York
Here’s Alexandra Pelosi’s “The South will Rise Again” segment for Bill Maher’s program, putting on display a small sample of Rick Santorum’s base: _____ And here’s the follow-up segment, a week later, in which Alexandra Pelosi gets some Barack Obama … Continue reading
At the academic web magazine, Bible and Interpretation, anthropologist Joe Zias complains about ultra-orthodox Jews hindering archaeology and anthropology: For several decades self-appointed groups of the ultra-orthodox have been waging an all out cultural war against the archaeological community in general and … Continue reading
But in this clip he suggests that he is an agnostic, and rejects atheism because it “mirrors the certitude that is religion”: Maher’s views in the clip mirror my own (straddling the confidence atheist and confidence theist divide). The clip dates to … Continue reading
Religulous sets Bill Maher in the role of a modern-day, ironic Socrates, roaming about (in the United States, England, Italy, and Israel) and asking “What do human beings think that they know about ultimate things?” Maher knows that he doesn’t know the … Continue reading
“The People I Call Rationalists . . . Let’s Have Our Voices Heard and Be in the Debate”: Bill Maher on Out-of-the-Closet Agnosticism, and His New Film, “Religulous”
Bill Maher talked to Salon.com today about his new film, Religulous. Money quote: I don’t use the word “atheist” about myself, because I think it mirrors the certitude I’m so opposed to in religion. What I say in the film … Continue reading