- 2,749,560 readers since June 2008
- De Seksuele Sociale Norm - ilvy.com on What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- fred on Have Yourself a Maoist Little Christmas?
- Les on Lancaster Mayor R. Rex Parris: Is This What a Rising Christian Political Star Looks Like?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- What Did Friedrich Nietzsche Take from Charles Darwin?
- Bearing Witness to the Holocaust: A German Jewish Girl Who Was Part of the Kindertransport (1939)
- The Santi Report (My Version of a Drudge Report Page)
- Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Woke Fanatics? Essentialists vs. Nominalists
- A Mini-Course In Rhetoric For Writers. Concept 2.10: Emerson’s “Circles”
- A Mini-Course In Rhetoric For Writers. Concept 2.8: Selection And Editing
- A Mini-Course In Rhetoric For Writers. Concept 2.7: Audience And Rhetorical Strategy
- AOC says it well. twitter.com/CNN/status/108… 1 year ago
- nytimes.com/interactive/20… 1 year ago
- Perfect. twitter.com/newsundayheral… 3 years ago
Tag Archives: causation
When Aristotle looked at, say, a tree and asked what caused it, his answer began with matter and form: a tree is a product of the raw matter it is made of (water and wood fibers) channeled through a very particular form … Continue reading