- 2,825,075 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- End Times Hysteria Watch: Lyn Benedetto Allegedly Tried to Kill Her Daughters to Save Them from The Tribulation
- Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs's Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- Two Roswell Witnesses: Major Jesse Marcel in a 1984 Interview and Lt. Jack Trowbridge in a More Recent Interview
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Tag Archives: Colorado
Oh crap. This comes from Nate Silver at FiveThirtyEight today: Mr. Obama led in four separate polls of Virginia on Sunday, three of which represented improvement from the prior polls issued by the same polling firms. Virginia has moved out … Continue reading
Recently posted on YouTube, the below video seems to be going viral. I actually find it refreshing–the real Mitt Romney, not knowing he’s being recorded, speaking his mind with uncensored combativeness. ___________ When he lets off some steam, Romney appears to … Continue reading
At FiveThirtyEight, Nate Silver explains why Mitt Romney is making a last-minute play for Pennsylvania: absent Ohio, it’s basically his sole remaining (plausible) route to at least 269 electoral votes. In a nutshell, here’s how Romney, according to Silver, gets … Continue reading
Just have a look at where he’s scheduled to campaign on Monday, the day before the election. This is at the New York Times: Mr. Romney’s campaign officials said they were confident that he would win Florida. But they were … Continue reading
In contrast with Barack Obama’s itinerary this weekend, Mitt Romney’s seems rather odd. Here’s the Washington Post this morning: Romney set off on a swing from New Hampshire to Iowa to Colorado and, on Sunday, to Pennsylvania. Romney is making an … Continue reading
A four-year-old responds to her mother (apparently a pollster): ___________ Philip Larkin’s “This Be the Verse”: They fuck you up, your mum and dad. They may not mean to, but they do. They fill you with the faults they had … Continue reading
More good luck for President Obama with just days to go before the election. The October jobs number is 171,000. Nate Silver now has Obama’s chance of reelection above 80%. Should Romney lose, Marc Ambinder expects these to be among the … Continue reading
Daniel Gross, a global business editor at Newsweek, explains: The U.S. economy, with its struggling jobs, housing, and auto sectors, were President Obama’s enemies through most of his term, and were poised to hammer him in the deciding weeks of … Continue reading
Errol Morris surveys attractive and trendy-looking 20-somethings about their voting attitudes.
It certainly appears so. This is at the New York Times today: Most Americans have never heard of the National Response Coordination Center, but they’re lucky it exists on days of lethal winds and flood tides. The center is the … Continue reading
The following “emperor has no clothes” moment of truth-telling comes from a white Republican, Laurence Wilkerson, Colin Powell’s former chief-of-staff: “My party, unfortunately, is the bastion of those people — not all of them, but most of them — who are … Continue reading
Here’s part of Robert Shrum’s take on the presidential election going into the final week: Romney can run, but he can’t hide—from the Bain ads that are on the air again in the Midwest, from the relentless Obama focus on … Continue reading
Mitt Romney and Richard Mourdock: BFF.
United they stand.
Richard Mourdock thinks God is a monster that intends–intends–some rapes to result in pregnancy. Mitt Romney thinks Richard Mourdock would make a dandy addition to the U.S. Senate.
President Obama on a roll. __________ I hope he uses the phrase on Monday night.
The big picture. __________ GM is alive and Osama bin Laden is dead. That’s also true.
From this ad, I think it’s pretty obvious that Obama is moving away from just winning, and is now seeking a mandate. Romney is damaged goods. Obama doesn’t need to go after him anymore. He can now focus on a … Continue reading