- 2,824,544 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible's "Night of the Living Dead" Passage
- This Hans Holbein Painting of Christ after Crucifixion Sparked Fyodor Dostoevsky's Imagination
- "The Poet's Eye in Fine Frenzy Rolling": Shakespeare and the Origin of Religion
- Shakespeare, James Joyce, and the Dirty Encoding in Britney Spears's "If U Seek Amy"
- "Assassins of the Mind": Christopher Hitchens's Essay on Muslim Fundamentalist Violence, and Threats of Violence, Toward Authors and Publishers, Is a Must Read
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Tag Archives: Constitution
Marco Rubio: “The Constitution of the United States” Forces Women to Bring to Term Rape and Incest Conceived Fetuses
Marco Rubio thinks “The Constitution of the United States” necessarily forces women to bring to term fetuses conceived against their will by rape and incest. Wow. He really fucked himself here. Fox News Megyn Kelly Grills Marco Rubio On Rape, … Continue reading
One step toward not being a sheep.
Muslim cleric Anwar al-Awlaki: President Barack Obama authorizes the assassination of an American overseas
I’m all for killing foreign terrorists and those foreigners who provide material assistance to terrorists, but what about an American citizen who has not yet obtained due process in a court of law? Do you just kill him or her based on … Continue reading
Tea Terrorism: Joe Stack (1956-2010) Draws Tea Party Populism into a New Round of Violence and Celebrations of Violence
And as Jonathan Capehart reminds us, it’s not the first time that the so-called “Constitution patriots” have moved down this road: In the 1990s, there was lots of talk about the excesses of government power, a U.N.-run New World Order … Continue reading
Dick Cheney appears to be at the center of an eight year cover-up from the Congress of a secret CIA program. This today in the NY Times: The Central Intelligence Agency withheld information about a secret counterterrorism program from Congress for eight years … Continue reading
Sonia Sotomayor and “Activist Judges”: Whether You’re Reading the Bible or Reading the Constitution, It’s All About the Framing, Baby!
Can the framers of the Constitution, and the framers of our religious texts, be themselves framed? Berkeley linguist George Lakoff explains why a phrase like “activist judge” exploits a naive notion of what it means to interpret a text (like the American Constitution). And … Continue reading
According to the Times of London today, back in August of 2008 French President Sarkozy tried to talk Russian president, Vladimir Putin, down from hanging Georgian president Sakkashvili. How? By appealing to Putin’s sense of shame. Sarkozy asked Putin whether, … Continue reading
“Attacks by the mainstream media” interfere with Sarah Palin’s “First Amendment rights”?: In an Interview TODAY, Sarah Palin Shows Weird Confusion Over the First Amendment—and Who It’s Designed to Protect
Alex Koppelmann today (at Salon.com) details Sarah Palin’s stange First Amendment confusion: In a radio interview that aired Friday morning, Sarah Palin said Americans’ First Amendment rights are in danger. Ironically, it’s apparently the press who’s threatening those rights. “If [the … Continue reading
Forbes Magazine Says That a US CITIZEN, Inside the US, Was Given GITMO-Style Torture on a Military Base, and Was Literally Driven INSANE. What’s Happened to Our Constitution Over the Past Eight Years? No 5th Amendment Protection Against Torture? No Habeus Corpus Rights for a US Citizen?
Forbes magazine, printing an AP report, says that: A U.S. military officer warned Pentagon officials that an American detainee was being driven nearly insane by months of punishing isolation and sensory deprivation in a U.S. military brig, according to documents … Continue reading
A calm and reasonable person in the White House. Can you dig it?
Memo to Sarah Palin: This is What Democracy Looks Like. A Good Exhange Between Bill O’Reilly and Barack Obama on Taxes
Barack Obama does an extended sit-down interview, where he receives tough questions, from Bill O’Reilly. Sarah Palin needs to start doing the same, and with people who aren’t necessarily sympathetic toward her. This is what democracy looks like: