- 2,882,460 readers since June 2008
- What does Lee Smolin mean when he says that the most fundamental theory can have no symmetries? – GrindSkills on Lee Smolin’s Time Reborn: Physics, Evolution, Atheism, and Buddhism
- Anon on Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- ra on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Mars on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- lastunicorn5 on In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- Rhianna on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Nevaeh on Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible’s “Night of the Living Dead” Passage
- Dogwhistle politics explained on A List Of Republican Dog Whistles That No Longer Seem To Work
- Why Do Christian Fundamentalists Burn Books – theologyarchaeology on Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning?
- Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Center on Feminism for Beginners
- Philosophy homework help - Coursework Heros on Feminism for Beginners
- Pat on Voltaire: “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help | Writings Gate on Feminism for Beginners
- mike on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ray Léonard on In praise of Chateauneuf (Voltaire’s godfather and tutor)
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- Genesis vs. Evolution--with Edward Feser to Religion's Rescue!
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- In Evolution We Trust?: England Puts Charles Darwin on the Back of Its Ten Pound Bank Note
- Was Emily Dickinson an Atheist?
- Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible's "Night of the Living Dead" Passage
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: cooking
Why the pink packaging on Easy-Bake ovens?
Akin to the cooling of boiling water over time, physicist Brian Cox says that we are the things that young and hot “hydrogen atoms do” after they’ve cooled and aged over 13.7 billion years. Isn’t that ridiculous? As hydrogen atoms … Continue reading
A spinach, egg, and cheese burrito, as well as some eggs and ketchup on the side. What? And I ate them on this cool Japanese Zen-looking plate I got at Target a couple of days ago. My wife doesn’t think … Continue reading
Did cooking play a big role in making us human? A new book discusses the evolutionary pressure that cooking placed on the human body, brain, and social instincts, and Slate just reviewed it. Money quote: Cooked food, by contrast [with … Continue reading
Metaphorically, so to speak. My wife (who is British) and I love to watch Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares, and it turns out that The BBC’s uber-chef was in our town (in California) trying to shape up one of our local restaurants. This … Continue reading
“Real men eat iceburg”: Walmart Sells Elitist Obama Arugula Greens! I Kid You Not. I Just Bought Some There. Not a Good Sign for McCain-Palin
I just bought ARUGULA at Walmart. Can you believe it? Above is a picture of the ARUGULA I bought (just to prove it). I wasn’t even looking for it, but there it was. Right next to the spinach. If … Continue reading