- 2,146,587 readers since June 2008
- More Ted Kennedy / Shakespeare – Shakespeare Geek on Edward Kennedy: They Say He Made a Good End
- Andreas on Does Emily Dickinson Call Herself “the only kangaroo among the beauty” in One of Her Poems?
- Anonymous on “And if I claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that I don’t know”: Socratic Skepticism in a Kansas Song (1976)
- Anonymous on What does it mean to live in a contingent universe?
- Vivek narain on What does it mean to live in a contingent universe?
- Angiportus on Donald Trump’s Loaded Gun–and Emily Dickinson’s
- waaltje on Daniel Dennett: the Vanquisher of “Deepity” Religion—and Poetry?
- lala on What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Quatermain on How Crazy is Dr. David Jeremiah?
- Jon barnes on LHC Watch: Physicist Otto Rossler Thinks the Large Hadron Collider Could Destroy the Earth
- Santi Tafarella on A Get Rich Quick Scheme Using Religion That Actually Works
- krishna on A Get Rich Quick Scheme Using Religion That Actually Works
- Marcus on What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Jim Taylor on Dance With Me (In The Interpretation Of Lines From Yeats)
- Hatshof on Evolution v. Creation Metaphor Watch: The First Big Salvo in the Metaphor War Comes From Darwin’s “Origin of Species” (1859)
- How Many People Could the Ancient Colosseum in Rome Hold?
- What is a Human, Really? Thinking about Definition via Aristotle
- How Crazy is Dr. David Jeremiah?
- Adam Smith and Capitalism for Beginners
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Shakespeare, James Joyce, and the Dirty Encoding in Britney Spears's "If U Seek Amy"
- What is an Etiological Narrative? And Might Confusion About Its Nature Be the Source for Fundamentalist Religion?
- Paul Davies Says Stephen Hawking's New Book Doesn't Quite Get Rid of God Completely
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Life perspective. Sunset on Mars, taken by Curiosity. Monday is NASA's big press conference. wp.me/pgUXj-8tI via @wordpressdotcom 8 months ago
- RT @NewHorizons2015: http://t.co/uzrQF2kuh5 10 months ago
- From A Lion Behind A Bush To God Behind The Oz Curtain: The Evolution Of God Belief wp.me/pgUXj-8qV via @wordpressdotcom 11 months ago
- Deee-Lite - "Groove Is In The Heart" (Official Music Video): youtu.be/gzoEK545j64 via @YouTube 1 year ago
- CNN Distraction: Family of ducks tries to cross highway: youtu.be/mGMzGxeO1wQ via @YouTube 1 year ago
Tag Archives: dance
Here’s the idea: Take already existing YouTube videos of musicians and singers, pull snippets from them, mash them, and turn them into NEW and original pieces of WORLD MUSIC. That’s what a brilliant 26 year old Israeli has started doing, bringing YouTube to … Continue reading
The McCain-Palin Icky Spell Can Be Broken Over Our Nation IF You Do This Magic Dance With Miss Torso (And Also VOTE Of Course)
“Groove is in the Heart”: Do This Magic Dance with Miss Torso and Break the McCain-Palin Icky Spell Over Our Nation!
Yes, I feel the spell is lifting now. Play again to levitate Wall Street.
Sarah Palin’s Gong Show Worthy Performance on ABC News on Sept. 11, 2008 Demands a Proportionally Sane Response: Gene Gene the Dancing Machine!
If you’re mad as hell that John McCain could pick such an obviously unqualified VP as Sarah Palin, and you feel powerless, and wonder how one of America’s political parties could go so crazy, I want you to stand up right now. … Continue reading