- 2,825,044 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- End Times Hysteria Watch: Lyn Benedetto Allegedly Tried to Kill Her Daughters to Save Them from The Tribulation
- Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs's Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- Two Roswell Witnesses: Major Jesse Marcel in a 1984 Interview and Lt. Jack Trowbridge in a More Recent Interview
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Tag Archives: David Frum
One of the big riddles of the 2012 election cycle is lower white voter turnout. Why did it happen? Rush Limbaugh blames lower white voter turnout on Mitt Romney. By Limbaugh’s reckoning, Romney simply wasn’t conservative enough to fire up … Continue reading
Contra Mitt Romney, David Frum Says Rush Limbaugh’s Sandra Fluke Verbal Acid “Not a Case of Bad ‘Word Choice'”
At CNN’s website, conservative David Frum writes what Mitt Romney should have said. Concerning the verbal acid Rush Limbaugh threw Sandra Fluke’s way, here’s David Frum: Even by the rough standards of cable/talk radio/digital talk, Limbaugh’s verbal abuse of Sandra Fluke … Continue reading
Health Care Reform Metaphor Watch: Conservative David Frum calls Sunday’s vote a Republican “Waterloo”
Conservative Republican David Frum tweeted this today: if HCR prevails, Republicans need an accountability moment. Jim DeMint/ Rush / Beck etc. ed us to Waterloo all right . Ours. Update: Health care reform prevailed. Meep, meep.
Survival of the John Birchest: The Economic Pressures on Shout Radio to Push Ever Further to the Far Right
At conservative David Frum’s New Majority website is a fascinating article on what’s driving American “shout radio” to, well, shout even louder than usual: [I]n an interview with a talk radio trade publication, Talkers Magazine, late last year, Talk Radio … Continue reading
Conservative David Frum thinks the Republican party needs to start working and compromising with the Democrats, and not spend the next several years in a Rush Limbaugh-style war against all things Obama. He thinks that if the Republican party doesn’t … Continue reading
ENVIRONMENTALISM 101: A Conservative Tries to Explain to Other Conservatives Why He’s Concerned about GLOBAL WARMING
At conservative David Frum’s NewMajority.com website, John Murdock does his best to explain why Drudge headlines and Al Gore hatred should not be the engine that drives Republican “thinking” on global warming: For hundreds of thousands of years, CO2 has … Continue reading
Conservative David Frum has started a new website: NewMajority.com. It appears to be an honest, self-reflective site devoted to thinking (seriously) about how to get the Republican Party out of the political wilderness. I have long respected Frum, and his … Continue reading
Conservative David Frum, of NewMajority.com is taking serious heat from the RNC for asking where Sarah Palin’s campaign wardrobe has ended up: The RNC repeatedly has been asked for its own version of events, but has rebuffed all questions about the location … Continue reading
NewMajority.com looks like something unusual in the blogosphere: a self-critical, intellectually serious, conservative website. David Frum, who is a conservative that I respect, seems to be heading the project, and says this in one of the website’s first posts: Our … Continue reading
“A big part of Obama’s appeal is his self-command.” Conservative David Frum, at National Review Online, Tells Conservatives To Calm Down and Imitate Obama’s Sense of Proportion
From David Frum’s blog today: Republicans used negative campaigning successfully against Michael Dukakis and John Kerry, it’s true. But 1988 and 2004 were both years of economic expansion, pro-incumbent years. 2008 is like 1992, only worse. If we couldn’t beat … Continue reading
Unwarranted Palin Belief: Conservative David Frum Suggests That If Palin Proves to Be a Plus For McCain, It Will Be the Result of Luck, NOT the Product of a Measured, Rational Decision
David Frum of National Review, on Sarah Palin the day after her 2008 Republican Convention speech: From the beginning, the internal controversy (such as it is) over Sarah Palin has been a controversy not about Palin herself, but about John … Continue reading