- 2,824,763 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs's Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Two Interesting UFO Documents: The "Smith Memo" (1950) and Physicist Robert Sarbacher's 1983 Letter
- What is an Etiological Narrative? And Might Confusion About Its Nature Be the Source for Fundamentalist Religion?
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- "The Vision of Christ That Thou Dost See": William Blake on the Many Faces of Jesus
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Tag Archives: Democratic Party
If what Greg Sargent is reporting today is true, American politics is on the verge of a seismic shift: In her most expansive case yet for health reform, Nancy Pelosi argued in a small roundtable with bloggers today that passing … Continue reading
This today at the New Republic: Remember the classic scene in It’s a Wonderful Life? Facing a run on his building and loan, George Bailey tries to explain to his frantic customers how to look after their self-interest. “Don’t you … Continue reading
Health care reform sinks if she doesn’t win. Democrats in Massachusetts better get their vote out. A loss would send an unmistakable signal to the far right that their nihilism and hysterical hyperventilating is rewarded, and pays off at the polls. The … Continue reading
In a recent Newsweek interview, 2012 presidential hopeful, Republican Tim Pawlenty, appears to seriously entertain young Earth creationism: Well, you know I’m an evangelical Christian. I believe that God created everything and that he is who he says he was. … Continue reading
A reader today at Andrew Sullivan’s blog sees analogous fundamentalist political dynamics at work in the United States and India: Perhaps the Democrats can look to India for reasons to be optimistic. At this time, the BJP is in electoral ruins, aided … Continue reading
Rush Limbaugh has been persistently promoting, at his website and on the air, this psychopathic image of Barack Obama as a zombie cannibal blood-mouth malevolently committed to bringing socialism to America: Limbaugh’s attempt to link Barack Obama’s character to Heath … Continue reading
No to fascism! Where do you bring a poster that says this? To protest a march of Nazis through a Jewish neighborhood? To protest a convention of Holocaust deniers? To protest Adolf Hitler? Well, no. If you’re part of the psychologically … Continue reading
Robert Reich today succinctly lays out the tape playing in Republican heads, and why they’re so wound up to try and block healthcare insurance reform: Republicans smell 1994 all over again. That’s when they defeated Clinton’s healthcare plan—and in doing so … Continue reading
I like the new framing, by Democrats, of health care reform as “health insurance reform.” It’s harder to be against health insurance reform, isn’t it?
Deal with it. Amidst all the blue pipe smoke being thrown up by Republicans, AP reports on a new poll that reminds us who it is, exactly, that President Barack Obama is fighting for: A new poll, meanwhile, showed that large numbers … Continue reading
At AlterNet.com today, Adele Stan makes the health care debate stakes crystal clear: If President Barack Obama succeeds in signing a major health care reform bill into law — one that provides a public plan for people currently priced out … Continue reading
The Department of Homeland Security intelligence assessment on right wing extremism (April 2009) was vociferously panned by Shout Radio and Fox News conservatives. But the report now seems rather prescient in the light of two violent far-right incidents in the past two … Continue reading
“LET’S HOPE THE MAGIC NEGRO DOES A GOOD JOB”: Fox News Does Racist Scrolling in the Form of a “New Year’s Wish”
Are Rush Limbaugh and Fox News trying to get Republicans and conservatives to revive the word “negro” in everyday public conversation among them? Is this what it means to be a person “on the right” in the 21st century—someone who looks … Continue reading
“Here Comes the Sun”: After a Long, Cold Lonely Bush Winter, See Here Phil Keaggy Sing the Beatles’ Classic Song
On November 5th, the day after the election, will it be “morning in America?”—or mourning in America?
This statement appears in an official Republican Party publication: The October newsletter by the Chaffey Community Republican Women, Federated says if Obama is elected his image will appear on food stamps — instead of dollar bills like other presidents. The … Continue reading