- 2,886,215 readers since June 2008
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS - Essay Classes on Feminism for Beginners
- What does Lee Smolin mean when he says that the most fundamental theory can have no symmetries? – GrindSkills on Lee Smolin’s Time Reborn: Physics, Evolution, Atheism, and Buddhism
- Anon on Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- ra on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Mars on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- lastunicorn5 on In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- Rhianna on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Nevaeh on Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible’s “Night of the Living Dead” Passage
- Dogwhistle politics explained on A List Of Republican Dog Whistles That No Longer Seem To Work
- Why Do Christian Fundamentalists Burn Books – theologyarchaeology on Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning?
- Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Center on Feminism for Beginners
- Philosophy homework help - Coursework Heros on Feminism for Beginners
- Pat on Voltaire: “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help | Writings Gate on Feminism for Beginners
- mike on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- "The Vision of Christ That Thou Dost See": William Blake on the Many Faces of Jesus
- Fight or Flight? Two Ways to Read Matthew Arnold's Poem, "Requiescat" (1849)
- Two Interesting UFO Documents: The "Smith Memo" (1950) and Physicist Robert Sarbacher's 1983 Letter
- Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible's "Night of the Living Dead" Passage
- Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning?
- How to Really Make a World of Humanists: Helen Vendler Urges Training in Close Reading
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: dinosaurs
According to the Huffington Post, in late April President Barack Obama is going to be in Los Angeles attending a fund raiser for Senator Barbara Boxer, and on learning this I thought, “Hey, I’m nearby, and I’d like to go to … Continue reading
David Frum says climate. That would make the Republican Party not an elephant, but potentially a dinosaur, right?
According to MSNBC today, astrobiologist Milan Cirkovic thinks we should look at younger stars as well as older ones for intelligent life, reasoning that it might not take 4.5 billion years, as it did on Earth, to arrive at an intelligent species. … Continue reading
Republican Leader Rush Limbaugh: The Cutting Edge of Societal Evolution—or the Spokesperson for a Fast-Shrinking Demographic Dinosaur?
Is a demographic vise closing in on the GOP? Mike Murphy, a Republican strategist writing for Time magazine, thinks so, and puts in a warning: Republican “elephants” need to become less hostile toward Hispanic immigration (and Hispanics in general). They also … Continue reading
Evolution v. Creation Watch: Protein-Sequence Data from the Duckbilled Dinosaur Supports the Dinosaurian Origin of Birds
Biologist Jerry Coyne notes this interesting piece of news at his blog today: In this week’s Science we find a paper by Schweitzer et al. (total of 16 authors!) that has a quite remarkable result. (See the one page summary … Continue reading
On November 20th, a meteor broke through earth’s atmosphere over Edmonton, Canada: