- 2,147,155 readers since June 2008
- More Ted Kennedy / Shakespeare – Shakespeare Geek on Edward Kennedy: They Say He Made a Good End
- Andreas on Does Emily Dickinson Call Herself “the only kangaroo among the beauty” in One of Her Poems?
- Anonymous on “And if I claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that I don’t know”: Socratic Skepticism in a Kansas Song (1976)
- Anonymous on What does it mean to live in a contingent universe?
- Vivek narain on What does it mean to live in a contingent universe?
- Angiportus on Donald Trump’s Loaded Gun–and Emily Dickinson’s
- waaltje on Daniel Dennett: the Vanquisher of “Deepity” Religion—and Poetry?
- lala on What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Quatermain on How Crazy is Dr. David Jeremiah?
- Jon barnes on LHC Watch: Physicist Otto Rossler Thinks the Large Hadron Collider Could Destroy the Earth
- Santi Tafarella on A Get Rich Quick Scheme Using Religion That Actually Works
- krishna on A Get Rich Quick Scheme Using Religion That Actually Works
- Marcus on What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Jim Taylor on Dance With Me (In The Interpretation Of Lines From Yeats)
- Hatshof on Evolution v. Creation Metaphor Watch: The First Big Salvo in the Metaphor War Comes From Darwin’s “Origin of Species” (1859)
- What is a Human, Really? Thinking about Definition via Aristotle
- How Many People Could the Ancient Colosseum in Rome Hold?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- How Crazy is Dr. David Jeremiah?
- Adam Smith and Capitalism for Beginners
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- A Get Rich Quick Scheme Using Religion That Actually Works
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- The Coexist Bumper Sticker v. The Fiction Bumper Sticker
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Life perspective. Sunset on Mars, taken by Curiosity. Monday is NASA's big press conference. wp.me/pgUXj-8tI via @wordpressdotcom 8 months ago
- RT @NewHorizons2015: http://t.co/uzrQF2kuh5 10 months ago
- From A Lion Behind A Bush To God Behind The Oz Curtain: The Evolution Of God Belief wp.me/pgUXj-8qV via @wordpressdotcom 11 months ago
- Deee-Lite - "Groove Is In The Heart" (Official Music Video): youtu.be/gzoEK545j64 via @YouTube 1 year ago
- CNN Distraction: Family of ducks tries to cross highway: youtu.be/mGMzGxeO1wQ via @YouTube 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Dr. Strangelove
Dr. McStrangelove?: In Debate #3, John McCain Seems to Channel Dr. Strangelove, Having Trouble Not Jumping Out of His Chair With Anger
Dreher: McCain was two tics away from a vein-popping “You can’t handle the truth!” Jack Nicholson moment, I felt. At one point, I thought: Which one of these men would I want in the White House when the 3 a.m. … Continue reading
In debate #3, all that John McCain blinking, and goofy smiling, and weird expressions, and lost trains of thought, and tense high-held shoulders, recalled (for me) Dr. Strangelove. I think McCain is officially done:
Eight more years?
Dr. Strangelove in Des Moines: John McCain, Rocking in a Chair, And On The Verge of Blowing in Response to Some Tough Questions, Echoes Dr. Strangelove
John McCain fielding questions from the editors of the Des Moines Register: And Dr. Strangelove fielding questions in the War Room: