- 2,824,889 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs's Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- Definition and Origin of the Phrase "The Whole Nine Yards"
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Tag Archives: evangelical
I think it’s curious how closely the judgment day narrative in Chick tracts (such as in “This Was Your Life“) follows the narrative arc of secular totalitarian terror. First, notice that death tends to arrive as an arrest without warning, out of the … Continue reading
An evangelical Onion written as self-parody by Evangelicals. Hmm. See it here.
Are you an atheist, and are you evangelical about it? In other words, do you want other people to become atheists too? I’m an agnostic myself, but I’m not sure whether I can really recommend it. It seems like a … Continue reading
Who Would Jesus Torture? Evangelical Christian Profession Highly Correlates with Support for Torture
A new Pew poll correlates Evangelical Christian profession with support for the torture of “suspected terrorists.” That correlation is 79%. See the poll results here. And see here and here for dissection of the poll. In other words, eight in … Continue reading
Ex-Evangelical Rightist, Frank Schaeffer (the Son of Francis Schaeffer) Discusses on CNN the “THREE R’s” (the Religious Right, Rush Limbaugh, and the Republican Party)
Gays are “Sodomites”?: Mike Huckabee Assures Ann Coulter That His Anti-Gay Bigotry Runs as Strongly as Hers
Don’t let Mike Huckabee’s jocular demeanor fool you. He wants everybody to know that he is as intolerant of gay people as any other good religious authoritarian. In fact, he finds “sodomy” just as distasteful as Ann Coulter does. In … Continue reading
According to the NY Times today, Chip Saltsman, a leading contender for the chairmanship of the Republican party, still won’t apologize for sending out a CD to his fellow Republicans containing songs with titles like “Barack the Magic Negro” and “The Star … Continue reading
Because the highest office held by any human being in the world—the Presidency of the United States—has been won by a black man, no child of God, anywhere on earth, need ever again limit his or her horizon because of skin color. So why are so many Christians unhappy about Barack Obama’s election?
It has been said that Sunday morning is the most segregated hour in America—and on November 4th, this habit of segregation appears to have translated into sharply divergent voting as well. 70% of white evangelicals, for example, appear to have … Continue reading
Now that the election is over, the reason that the McCain campaign never allowed Sarah Palin to hold a press conference—or sit for interviews on the Sunday morning political shows—is coming out: She would likely have grossly embarrassed herself. According … Continue reading
“Behold the lillies of the field”: Does Sarah Palin’s $150,000 Dollar Spending Spree on Clothes Hurt McCain’s Campaign—and Her Christian Witness?
Does Jesus’s Sermon on the Mount apply to contemporary Christians, or not? Here’s Politico today on Sarah Palin’s spending spree on the McCain-Palin campaign credit card: The Republican National Committee has spent more than $150,000 to clothe and accessorize vice … Continue reading