- 2,824,972 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- End Times Hysteria Watch: Lyn Benedetto Allegedly Tried to Kill Her Daughters to Save Them from The Tribulation
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs's Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Definition and Origin of the Phrase "The Whole Nine Yards"
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- Two Roswell Witnesses: Major Jesse Marcel in a 1984 Interview and Lt. Jack Trowbridge in a More Recent Interview
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Tag Archives: glenn beck
. Andrew Sullivan pairs this quote of Theodor Adorno to an image of Sarah Palin, but the quote works for Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck as well: The leader can guess the psychological wants and needs of those susceptible to his … Continue reading
Joan Walsh this weekend reflected on GOP racism and offered this ironic observation as retort to the idea that Barack Obama has somehow brought this past year’s Republican hysteria and paranoia onto himself: It’s a shame how our cautious, centrist … Continue reading
See here for a Flicker page devoted to teabonics. Here’s an example:
No wonder the president has been smiling all day. As you might expect, now that the health care reform bill has actually passed, the public’s approval of it has markedly improved. This is what the Democrats were banking on all along, … Continue reading
Health Care Reform Hysteria Watch: Rush Limbaugh Equates Barack Obama with Hitler and Claims “America hangs by a thread”
Curious to read Rush Limbaugh’s take on the health care reform bill’s passage on Sunday, I went to Limbaugh’s site this morning and read his opening monologue, part of which said: Stupak is no different than Neville Chamberlain, who came back … Continue reading
. More than a few thoughtful political observers think Barack Obama’s health care reform success secures the place of his presidency in history. Here are three: Matthew Yglesias: Now that it’s done, Barack Obama will go down in history as … Continue reading
This today at conservative David Frum’s website: Talk radio thrives on confrontation and recrimination. When Rush Limbaugh said that he wanted President Obama to fail, he was intelligently explaining his own interests. What he omitted to say – but what … Continue reading
This old Disney cartoon short is oddly soothing, but is that Republican John Boehner as Foxy Loxy (at the 2:30 point)? Oops. It doesn’t embed. See it at YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvdhN_pXTsc
Health Care Reform Metaphor Watch: Conservative David Frum calls Sunday’s vote a Republican “Waterloo”
Conservative Republican David Frum tweeted this today: if HCR prevails, Republicans need an accountability moment. Jim DeMint/ Rush / Beck etc. ed us to Waterloo all right . Ours. Update: Health care reform prevailed. Meep, meep.
So according to the Hill, and now according to Stupak himself. The Republicans appear to be Wile E. Coyote. They made a political calculation that obstinate resistance to health care reform would prove a political winner for them, and now it seems … Continue reading
MIT economist Jonathan Gruber is an expert on the economics of health care and his explanation of the dynamics underlying the debates surrounding health care reform is exceptionally clarifying. After listening to Jonathan Gruber you understand just how improbable and … Continue reading
Slip sliding away. Republicans, watching undecideds break for Obamacare, are starting to name call, a sure sign that their year-long campaign to upend Barack Obama’s presidency and agenda is about to fail in a most pleasing-to-behold and spectacular fashion. The … Continue reading
The latest lovely image of Barack Obama, stepping into a coffin, the word “KILL” in large red letters alongside a caricature of his face, courtesy of some sick racist at a “Code Red” Tea Party protest in Washington, March 16, 2010:
Health care reform and Barack Obama: Howard Fineman thinks Barack Obama’s stock is destined to rise big time, especially if health care reform passes
Apparently based on health care reform’s revived prospects, Howard Fineman says this: If I were a broker and Barack Obama were a stock, I’d have a one-word piece of advice today: buy. Republicans should be scared. Very scared. Democrats are … Continue reading
Tea Terrorism: Joe Stack (1956-2010) Draws Tea Party Populism into a New Round of Violence and Celebrations of Violence
And as Jonathan Capehart reminds us, it’s not the first time that the so-called “Constitution patriots” have moved down this road: In the 1990s, there was lots of talk about the excesses of government power, a U.N.-run New World Order … Continue reading