- 2,824,549 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible's "Night of the Living Dead" Passage
- This Hans Holbein Painting of Christ after Crucifixion Sparked Fyodor Dostoevsky's Imagination
- Shakespeare, James Joyce, and the Dirty Encoding in Britney Spears's "If U Seek Amy"
- "The Poet's Eye in Fine Frenzy Rolling": Shakespeare and the Origin of Religion
- "Assassins of the Mind": Christopher Hitchens's Essay on Muslim Fundamentalist Violence, and Threats of Violence, Toward Authors and Publishers, Is a Must Read
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Tag Archives: Holocaust denial
The below video provides a wonderful example of how you can increase the confidence of your conclusions through converging lines of evidence. The chart at the end of the clip is quite simply stunning. __________ We know the earth is … Continue reading
U.S. Holocaust Museum rifleman, James W. von Brunn, according to The Daily News, belonged to Mensa and worked in a bookstore run by the Institute for Historical Review (a Holocaust-denial group). His ex-wife says he was obsessively consumed with racial hatred and carried … Continue reading
U.S. Holocaust Museum rifleman, James W. von Brunn, is not only like Adolf Hitler in that he wrote a long and paranoid Antisemitic screed. Brunn is also a painter devoted to the recovery of “realism” in art (as Hitler was). Below is one of Brunn’s paintings … Continue reading
“They are . . . out there in a scary place”: Shepard Smith, After the Holocaust Museum Shooting, Worries About the Fox News E-Mails He Gets from Amped Up Obama Haters
Last week a religious fundamentalist entered a church and killed an abortion doctor; today an Illuminati-conspiracy deranged Antisemite and white supremacist entered the U.S. Holocaust Museum with a rifle, and managed to kill one man before being shot himself. Elements … Continue reading
From his Cairo speech yesterday: Around the world, the Jewish people were persecuted for centuries, and anti-Semitism in Europe culminated in an unprecedented Holocaust. Tomorrow, I will visit Buchenwald, which was part of a network of camps where Jews were … Continue reading
It’s carnival season in Germany, and Der Spiegal showed today this float depicting the pope shaking hands with the anti-Semite and Holocaust denier, Bishop Richard Williams. More carnival photos here.
“I would not invite a creationist to a debate on campus for the same reason that I would not invite an alchemist, a flat-earther, an astrologer, a psychic, or a Holocaust revisionist”: Biologist Nicholas Gotelli Likens Creationism to Holocaust Denial and Other Forms of Pseudo-History and Pseudo-Science
Biologist Nicholas Gotelli, of the University of Vermont, likens creationism to Holocaust denial and other forms of pseudo-history and pseudo-science, and explains how creationists can acquire “street cred” in the scientific community: Academic debate on controversial topics is fine, but … Continue reading
In terms of a perversity of soul, Holocaust denial says something far darker about a person than young earth creationism. Young earth creationism is incorrect about the age of the earth and the fixity of species, but it is not … Continue reading
Here is part of Auschwitz Commandant Rudolf Hoess’s official testimony at the Nuremburg Trials, 1946: The “final solution” of the Jewish question meant the complete extermination of all Jews in Europe. l was ordered to establish extermination facilities at Auschwitz … Continue reading
Pope Benedict’s recent lifting of excommunication on Bishop Richard Williamson, a Holocaust denier, raises the question of whether Holocaust denial is a position that a reasonable person can simply arrive at by a dispassionate survey of the evidence, or whether it … Continue reading
Salon.com has an excellent essay today on the tone deafness of the Catholic Church with regard to the Holocaust and Antisemitism. It comes in response to Pope Benedict rescinding the excommunication of Bishop Richard Williamson, an outspoken Holocaust denier, Antisemite, and Freemasonry conspiracy theory … Continue reading
“I do not wish to belong to the same Church as Williamson”: At the London Telegraph a Catholic Forcefully Responds to Pope Benedict’s Embrace of a Holocaust Denier, Bishop Richard Williamson
“I do not wish to belong to the same Church as Williamson . . .” So says Catholic Damien Thompson, in the Telgraph of London, in response to Pope Benedict reversing the excommunication of Holocaust-denier Richard Williamson. Read Thompson’s full response to … Continue reading