- 2,881,192 readers since June 2008
- What does Lee Smolin mean when he says that the most fundamental theory can have no symmetries? – GrindSkills on Lee Smolin’s Time Reborn: Physics, Evolution, Atheism, and Buddhism
- Anon on Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- ra on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Mars on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- lastunicorn5 on In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- Rhianna on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Nevaeh on Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible’s “Night of the Living Dead” Passage
- Dogwhistle politics explained on A List Of Republican Dog Whistles That No Longer Seem To Work
- Why Do Christian Fundamentalists Burn Books – theologyarchaeology on Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning?
- Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Center on Feminism for Beginners
- Philosophy homework help - Coursework Heros on Feminism for Beginners
- Pat on Voltaire: “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help | Writings Gate on Feminism for Beginners
- mike on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ray Léonard on In praise of Chateauneuf (Voltaire’s godfather and tutor)
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- "The Vision of Christ That Thou Dost See": William Blake on the Many Faces of Jesus
- Gay Marriage and Thomism
- "Courtly Love, Or, Woman As Thing": How To Do Lacanian Analysis Like Slavoj Zizek (Or, At Least Understand What He's Getting At When He Does)
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- The Is-Ought Distinction: What Would Nietzsche Say to Sam Harris?
- Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- Lest We Forget: In February, 1972, Billy Graham and Richard Nixon Discuss Jews, in a Paranoid and Anti-Semitic Fashion, in the Oval Office
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: horses
He wants an open discussion concerning the subject. Below is the full text of what he wrote as a contribution to the book, What is Your Dangerous Idea? (Simon & Schuster 2006). Richard Dawkins’s statement also appeared in the The Herald of Scotland in November … Continue reading
Prance, Blow, and Have Peak Experiences: Men in Tights from the 1400s Remind You How to Live (Detail of a Painting at the Getty Museum, Los Angeles, CA)
I see that the elementary laws never apologize . . . I laugh at what you call dissolution, And I know the amplitude of time. (Walt Whitman, “Song of Myself,” lines 411, 420-421)