- 2,825,044 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- End Times Hysteria Watch: Lyn Benedetto Allegedly Tried to Kill Her Daughters to Save Them from The Tribulation
- Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs's Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- Two Roswell Witnesses: Major Jesse Marcel in a 1984 Interview and Lt. Jack Trowbridge in a More Recent Interview
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Tag Archives: Iowa
Oh crap. This comes from Nate Silver at FiveThirtyEight today: Mr. Obama led in four separate polls of Virginia on Sunday, three of which represented improvement from the prior polls issued by the same polling firms. Virginia has moved out … Continue reading
Recently posted on YouTube, the below video seems to be going viral. I actually find it refreshing–the real Mitt Romney, not knowing he’s being recorded, speaking his mind with uncensored combativeness. ___________ When he lets off some steam, Romney appears to … Continue reading
A four-year-old responds to her mother (apparently a pollster): ___________ Philip Larkin’s “This Be the Verse”: They fuck you up, your mum and dad. They may not mean to, but they do. They fill you with the faults they had … Continue reading
More good luck for President Obama with just days to go before the election. The October jobs number is 171,000. Nate Silver now has Obama’s chance of reelection above 80%. Should Romney lose, Marc Ambinder expects these to be among the … Continue reading
Daniel Gross, a global business editor at Newsweek, explains: The U.S. economy, with its struggling jobs, housing, and auto sectors, were President Obama’s enemies through most of his term, and were poised to hammer him in the deciding weeks of … Continue reading
Errol Morris surveys attractive and trendy-looking 20-somethings about their voting attitudes.
It certainly appears so. This is at the New York Times today: Most Americans have never heard of the National Response Coordination Center, but they’re lucky it exists on days of lethal winds and flood tides. The center is the … Continue reading
Back to the Closet and Coat Hanger: Clay Bennett’s Unsettling Image of a Mitt Romney Presidency Combined with Republican Control of Congress
__________ Clay Bennett on Facebook Clay Bennet’s website
I just thought of something cool. President Obama is highly likely to win the election because he basically just has to win the equivalent of two out of six coin tosses. The odds against that not happening are pretty low. What are … Continue reading
Mitt Romney and Richard Mourdock: BFF.
The revolt against the hippies.
Richard Mourdock thinks God is a monster that intends–intends–some rapes to result in pregnancy. Mitt Romney thinks Richard Mourdock would make a dandy addition to the U.S. Senate.
President Obama on a roll. __________ I hope he uses the phrase on Monday night.
The big picture. __________ GM is alive and Osama bin Laden is dead. That’s also true.
Probably not. And the Los Angeles Times says this about a poll that has him behind pretty dramatically in both: Obama leads Romney among likely voters 51%-45% in Florida and 50%-44% in Ohio, according to the poll by Quinnipiac University, the New York Times and CBS News. The poll … Continue reading
19-year-old Iowan college student Zach Wahls’s self-possession and public speaking ability is remarkable—and he was raised by a lesbian couple. Here he is defending his two mothers against a discriminatory law being proposed in his state:
How Anti-Gay Marriage Sausage Is Made: Anti-Gay Rights Ad Audition Tapes are Leaked and Put on YouTube!
The making of an anti-gay rights ad ain’t pretty. First, you’ve got to find ACTORS who will PRETEND to be doctors, pastors, and besieged parents claiming that they are VICTIMS of pink fascism (that is, the gay rights movement). Here are the … Continue reading