- 2,825,047 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs's Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- End Times Hysteria Watch: Lyn Benedetto Allegedly Tried to Kill Her Daughters to Save Them from The Tribulation
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- Two Roswell Witnesses: Major Jesse Marcel in a 1984 Interview and Lt. Jack Trowbridge in a More Recent Interview
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Tag Archives: Joe Biden
At the New York Times Magazine, Matt Bai offers his take on what will happen within the Republican Party should Mitt Romney lose: [A]ttention will instantly shift toward the new generation of potential messengers: Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio, Chris Christie … Continue reading
Joe Biden defended the middle class and Paul Ryan often seemed befuddled when having to support his goofy math claims. Phew! Biden has put the Dems back in the game. My bet is that the polls will reflect this over … Continue reading
Americans are, on average, doing pretty well. Demography, therefore, will be decisive–not the jobless number or the debates. And demography is working against Republicans. The demographic shift of Florida, Ohio, and Virginia toward becoming blue states is a megatrend; it’s … Continue reading
I’ll admit it. Joe Biden crossed a line here. He set up an idol and singled it out for praise. It shows what can happen to a man who is in the habit of treating corporations as persons.
Rachel Maddow thinks so. How much do you make an hour—and how long did you have to wait to vote?
The final scene of Dead Poet’s Society, in which a group of students stand up to the authoritarian power structure at their school, and align themselves with a good teacher who has been unjustly maligned, strikes me as an apt metaphor … Continue reading
“This early voting has got to stop”: Fred Barnes Bitterly Speaks Against Early Voting—Even as He Admits That He Did It Himself This Year
Fred Barnes says that he has an excuse for early voting—but assumes that others don’t. Barnes says that “poor old people” should wait for election day (presumably so that they can absorb a few more last minute Republican smears):
Gross McCarthyism: In the Final Weekend Before the Election, McCain-Palin Desperately Try to Tag Anti-Semitism on Obama
It is hard to imagine, after the Holocaust, a grosser McCarthy-like slander, than to call someone an anti-semite who is clearly not—or insinuate that a person is associated with, and is sympathetic with the causes of, anti-semites. Obviously, Barack Obama is … Continue reading
TalkingPointsMemo has just put together a startling poll chart comparison that should thrill Obama supporters—and sober McCain backers: We’ve drawn up a chart comparing the Real Clear Politics averages right now in 13 core battleground states with the RCP averages … Continue reading
Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, and Florida: McCain Must Win 3 Out of 4 of These States to Have a Reasonable Chance at Winning Tuesday Night. These Are the Early States to Watch
ABC News: If McCain doesn’t win Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes, he would have to run the table and win all eight of the competitive states that were held by President Bush in 2004, including Virginia, Florida, Ohio, Colorado, Missouri, Indiana, … Continue reading
Blaming Eve?: McCain Staffers Are Already Starting to Direct Recriminations at Sarah Palin for “Blowing” the Election for McCain
Today at Politico: Anger among Republicans who see Palin as a star and as a potential future leader has boiled over because, they say, they see other senior McCain aides preparing to blame her in the event he is defeated. … Continue reading