- 2,881,185 readers since June 2008
- What does Lee Smolin mean when he says that the most fundamental theory can have no symmetries? – GrindSkills on Lee Smolin’s Time Reborn: Physics, Evolution, Atheism, and Buddhism
- Anon on Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- ra on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Mars on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- lastunicorn5 on In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- Rhianna on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Nevaeh on Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible’s “Night of the Living Dead” Passage
- Dogwhistle politics explained on A List Of Republican Dog Whistles That No Longer Seem To Work
- Why Do Christian Fundamentalists Burn Books – theologyarchaeology on Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning?
- Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Center on Feminism for Beginners
- Philosophy homework help - Coursework Heros on Feminism for Beginners
- Pat on Voltaire: “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help | Writings Gate on Feminism for Beginners
- mike on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ray Léonard on In praise of Chateauneuf (Voltaire’s godfather and tutor)
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- "The Vision of Christ That Thou Dost See": William Blake on the Many Faces of Jesus
- "Courtly Love, Or, Woman As Thing": How To Do Lacanian Analysis Like Slavoj Zizek (Or, At Least Understand What He's Getting At When He Does)
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- Gay Marriage and Thomism
- Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- The Is-Ought Distinction: What Would Nietzsche Say to Sam Harris?
- Lest We Forget: In February, 1972, Billy Graham and Richard Nixon Discuss Jews, in a Paranoid and Anti-Semitic Fashion, in the Oval Office
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Keith Olbermann
And the new show starts tonight. Dude, where’s my pony?
Keith Olbermann deconstructs the bigotry, lies, and demagoguery surrounding the so-called ground zero mosque:
Muslim cleric Anwar al-Awlaki: President Barack Obama authorizes the assassination of an American overseas
I’m all for killing foreign terrorists and those foreigners who provide material assistance to terrorists, but what about an American citizen who has not yet obtained due process in a court of law? Do you just kill him or her based on … Continue reading
Nate Silver at FiveThirtyEight summarizes the awesome economic good news today, and tells us that these are the headlines you won’t see at the DrudgeReport (because they are such good news for Democrats and the Obama Administration): — Job losses … Continue reading
Last week Keith Olbermann went after the anonymous atheist who donated $10,000 to the atheist bus ad campaign in New York, giving the anonymous donor the bronze for June 29th’s “Worst Persons in the World” segment: Tonight’s worst persons in the world. … Continue reading
It’s the last weekend of the campaign, and Sarah Palin’s STILL snug behind her campaign curtain, having avoided giving a single press conference or appearing on any of the Sunday morning press shows. Is the McCain campaign shielding a humbug?
SwingStateProject has compiled the closing times of the polls on election night. First done will be Indiana: Time State Republican-Held Democratic-Held 6:00 PM 7:00 PM Indiana (E.) Indiana (W.) IN-03, IN-04, IN-Gov IN-09, IN-House 6:00 PM 7:00 PM Kentucky (E.) Kentucky … Continue reading
The “F” Word and Sarah Palin: Is the Authoritarian Anti-Intellectual Politician the Future of the Republican Party? And Could It Lead to an American Brand of Fascism?
Can we be honest here? Sarah Palin’s instincts are authoritarian through and through. And she’s indifferent to, and even impatient with, complexity and intellectual nuance. And what should be alarming about her, she tries to make less so by a … Continue reading
Mary Ellen Emmons, Mama Jane, and Sarah Palin: Does Palin Have a Problem with Women? In Other Words, Does She Side with Patriarchal Men Against Women—Rendering Women Invisible?
I’ve noticed a curious aspect to Sarah Palin’s career. She seems to have, all of her life, sided with strongly patriarchal men—and patriarchal ideology—against women, rendering them invisible. In a broad sense, this is most obvious with regard to abortion … Continue reading
Thomas Muthee, the Kenyan Witch Hunter and Exorcist Who Prayed Over Sarah Palin Before Her Run for Governor, Was Featured on Keith Olbermann’s Show Tonight
The Times of London’s disturbing article on Thomas Muthee prompted Keith Olbermann to do a segment on him. Here’s a quote from Muthee that the segment displayed for viewers to absorb: If you’re not up to speed on Muthee, here’s the … Continue reading