- 2,909,307 readers since June 2008
- geirsmith1 on Barack Obama: The Leopard in the Book of Daniel?
- Christian on What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- nothingbutthepub on Evolution v. Creation Metaphor Watch: Is Nature “Red in Tooth and Claw”?
- Bradley on Bonobo Liberals? Chimp Conservatives?
- Bill on Shakespeare, James Joyce, and the Dirty Encoding in Britney Spears’s “If U Seek Amy”
- Anonymous on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- The Grain of Sand Argument for God's Existence
- "The Vision of Christ That Thou Dost See": William Blake on the Many Faces of Jesus
- Lord Byron's pro-war poem?
- James Baldwin on Death
- Bearing Witness to the Holocaust: Children Experimented upon at Auschwitz
- "Question with boldness even the existence of a God": Thomas Jefferson on the Use of Reason
Tag Archives: kids
Including for your children. At least according to Dr. A. E. Carrol: __________ As for me, I’m a big consumer of Diet Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice–I probably drink about a liter or two of it a day. It has Splenda … Continue reading
My oldest daughter is six years old, and from her school today she received a certificate of merit, not for attendance or academic achievement, but just for being a generous person! Her teacher praised her for being a good friend to her … Continue reading
At around 6 pm this evening, I listened to a radio host at KFI, the largest radio station in Los Angeles, do a segment on swine flu. The host has a four year old daughter, and he noted that medical researchers … Continue reading
Shitmydadsays is the best use of Twitter I’ve ever encountered. A 28 year old lives with his 73 year old father and simply quotes him periodically. Here’s a sample: “Don’t touch the bacon, it’s not done yet. You let me … Continue reading
Pinch me. Bill O’Reilly said something nice about Barack Obama! Three ghosts must have visited him last night, but credit where credit’s due: What he has achieved in his 48 years is simply astounding. Consider the odds. The United States … Continue reading