- 2,825,176 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs's Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- What is a Human, Really? Thinking about Definition via Aristotle
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- What Did Friedrich Nietzsche Take from Charles Darwin?
- Etiological Narrative Watch: Did the Hindu God Hanuman, and an Army of Monkeys and Squirrels, Build the Limestone Shoals Between India and Sri Lanka Known as "Adam's Bridge"?
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Tag Archives: liberals
Peak Left? Playing off the idea of peak oil, Walter Russell Mead, in The American Interest, declares this moment in Obama’s presidency to be “Peak Left” for the United States. The tide is going out for liberalism, says Mead, and we’re … Continue reading
I think of myself as a liberal, but what does that mean, exactly, to call oneself a liberal? In thinking about this, I’ve come to some tentative answers (liberals are always at least a bit tentative). First, being a contemporary liberal … Continue reading
In the below video, a Christian conservative who thinks he’s living in the End Times makes a song supporting Mitt Romney for President. I’m pretty sure it’s sincere–not a joke. __________ UPDATE: I’ve just learned that the singer’s name is … Continue reading
Nicely summed up by Editor-in-Chief Frank Newport of Gallup:
This ad nicely punctures Mitt Romney’s faux and cynical display of “patriotism”: _____ Last night, I saw, with my wife and kids and some friends, Garrison Keillor sing “America the Beautiful” at the Hollywood Bowl. It was so nice to … Continue reading
31-year-old Joseph P. Kennedy III, grandson of Robert F. Kennedy, served in the Peace Corps, has a Harvard law degree, and is running in Massachusetts for the congressional seat that is being vacated by the retiring Barney Frank. And he … Continue reading
And the new show starts tonight. Dude, where’s my pony?
Last week, I turned on Rachel Maddow’s program and watched a segment in which Anthony Weiner let her speculate, for about ten minutes, on how photos of his genitalia might have found their way onto the Internet. Was it a … Continue reading
The birth pangs of a new Egypt: a Hitler-like religious fanatic (living in London!) argues with an Enlightenment influenced liberal over the future of Egypt: Hat tip: Concerned Christian.
Lifting the Veil is an unusually well done compilation documentary. Though long, I ended up watching the whole thing at YouTube, and found it so compelling I’m posting it here. You might find yourself unable to stop watching it as well. I can’t … Continue reading
The below video is just a little reminder to myself as a liberal that a lot of liberals are stupid and unironic too. It was actually made by some liberals at New Left Media (who usually bring their straight and sober … Continue reading
A Stomp is Not an Argument: Rand Paul Supporters Tear a Wig off a Woman, Drag Her to the Ground, Then One of The Crowd Stomps on Her Head
Rand Paul supporters show their respect for Western liberal democracy, freedom of expression, and a woman’s right to approach Rand Paul: Message: Total message control. Don’t ever, ever approach Rand Paul. Ever. ——————- UPDATE: Here’s the unedited AP clip of the … Continue reading
Vote 4 Hope: The Vet Who Didn’t Vet: Wassup 08: