- 2,881,197 readers since June 2008
- What does Lee Smolin mean when he says that the most fundamental theory can have no symmetries? – GrindSkills on Lee Smolin’s Time Reborn: Physics, Evolution, Atheism, and Buddhism
- Anon on Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- ra on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Mars on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- lastunicorn5 on In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- Rhianna on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Nevaeh on Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible’s “Night of the Living Dead” Passage
- Dogwhistle politics explained on A List Of Republican Dog Whistles That No Longer Seem To Work
- Why Do Christian Fundamentalists Burn Books – theologyarchaeology on Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning?
- Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Center on Feminism for Beginners
- Philosophy homework help - Coursework Heros on Feminism for Beginners
- Pat on Voltaire: “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help | Writings Gate on Feminism for Beginners
- mike on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ray Léonard on In praise of Chateauneuf (Voltaire’s godfather and tutor)
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- "The Vision of Christ That Thou Dost See": William Blake on the Many Faces of Jesus
- Gay Marriage and Thomism
- "Courtly Love, Or, Woman As Thing": How To Do Lacanian Analysis Like Slavoj Zizek (Or, At Least Understand What He's Getting At When He Does)
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- The Is-Ought Distinction: What Would Nietzsche Say to Sam Harris?
- Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- Lest We Forget: In February, 1972, Billy Graham and Richard Nixon Discuss Jews, in a Paranoid and Anti-Semitic Fashion, in the Oval Office
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: marijuana
Social progress in the United States displays a decisive pattern: the right panics and presses every emotional button surrounding the horrible things that will ensue if x becomes law; x becomes law; nothing particularly bad happens (and if it does, … Continue reading
The momentum for pot legalization is getting an awesome push from an entrepreneur determined to make his company the Starbucks of marijuana. This is at The Stranger: Jamen Shively, CEO of Seattle-based Diego Pellicer, announced plans this afternoon to invest … Continue reading
In Obama’s second term, will he end the drug war? “Don’t ever sleep on Barry O.”
This is Moses to the Pharoah, and I say amen. __________ A transcript excerpt: Do we believe, even for a second, that if Obama had been busted for marijuana — under the laws that he condones — would his life have … Continue reading
Would legalizing marijuana in a large state like California reduce narco-violence and smuggling on the border between the United States and Mexico? I don’t know the answer to this question, I’m just asking. It seems to me that if you legalize … Continue reading
Expanding liberty and consciousness—and traffic accidents—in California? Pot seems to be headed for the ballot this year. This today from Reason: It looks like a marijuana legalization initiative will be on the ballot in California this fall. Today the backers of the … Continue reading
Marijuana Legalization: Jessica Corry, a Conservative, Talks on FOX to Other Conservatives about Legalizing the Big Doob!
Jessica Corry speaks truth to uptight power: Jessica Corry would make a formidable Republican candidate for office some day, wouldn’t she? She strikes me as much more threatening to Democratic bases of power in our country than someone like Sarah Palin. … Continue reading
According to the Huffington Post, Arnold Schwarzenegger is ready to talk pot: Schwarzenegger was asked at a press conference if it was finally time to legalize marijuana. “No, I think that it’s not time for that, but I think it’s … Continue reading
This should make President Obama’s approval ratings hippity hop. According to GOOD, Obama has done something VERY CONSERVATIVE. He has called off the Federal marijuana dogs from interfering with state weed laws. States’ rights, right? Individual libertarian liberty? I’m waiting for … Continue reading