- 2,823,858 readers since June 2008
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Laurie on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs's Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Bearing Witness to the Holocaust: A German Jewish Girl Who Was Part of the Kindertransport (1939)
- James Jeans and John Updike: A Scientist's Postulation and a Literary Figure's Reply
- "We Rule You, We Fool You": Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled "Pyramid of Capitalist System"
- "Courtly Love, Or, Woman As Thing": How To Do Lacanian Analysis Like Slavoj Zizek (Or, At Least Understand What He's Getting At When He Does)
- A Searing and Powerful Quote on Human Insignificance (from the recently deceased John Updike)
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Tag Archives: Michael Savage
In the Wikipedia article on “malignant narcissism” (a phrase coined by Erich Fromm in 1964), the list of symptoms associated with it struck me as rather parallel to the traits that you tend to encounter when dialing into right-wing shout … Continue reading
How about WTF instead? The far right’s murderous id impulses toward President Barack Obama keep drifting to the surface, don’t they? This today at Alternet: On Saturday, a user on Facebook posted a poll asking, “Should Obama be killed?” The … Continue reading
Whether or not the source for H1N1 was a Mexican pig farm (and this is by no means certain), the implication that this virus is somehow a “Mexican flu” and should be called Mexican flu borders on the racist, and carries … Continue reading
Vietnamese American Congressman, Joseph Cao, Calls Immigration Comments of Michael Savage “Repulsive” and “Borderline Racist”
Rep. Joseph Cao, the first Vietnamese American to serve as a US congressman, today called radio host Michael Savage’s recent comments on immigrants “repulsive” and “borderline racist.” Cao, by the way, is a Republican. Let’s hope that the future of … Continue reading
McCain and Palin Continue to Lie About “Bridge to Nowhere”: Conservative Wall Street Journal Reports That “Record Contradicts Palin’s ‘Bridge’ Claims”
Today’s Wall Street Journal has a full article on Palin’s “Bridge to Nowhere” claims. Money quote: Despite significant evidence to the contrary, the McCain campaign continues to assert that Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told the federal government “thanks but no thanks” … Continue reading
The next time John McCain says that Sarah Palin is a good-government reformer because she opposed the pork-barrel federal “Bridge to Nowhere” Alaska project, I hope that the electorate starts to absorb the FACT that as a candidate for governor, she supported the “Bridge … Continue reading
Experience is Humanity’s “Least Fallible Guide”: Conservative George Will Makes a Conservative Case Against McCain’s VP-Pick, Sarah Palin
George Will of the Washington Post says that the Palin VP pick is not in accord with traditional conservative sobriety and caution. Money quote: The word “experience” appears 91 times in the Federalist Papers, those distillations of conservative sense and … Continue reading