- 2,357,534 readers since June 2008
- Anonymous on American Nazis at Jefferson’s Statue: That Image from Charlottesville I Can’t Get Out of My Mind
- Vincent on American Nazis at Jefferson’s Statue: That Image from Charlottesville I Can’t Get Out of My Mind
- What is a Human, Really? Thinking about Definition via Aristotle
- How Crazy is Dr. David Jeremiah?
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Bearing Witness to the Holocaust: A German Jewish Girl Who Was Part of the Kindertransport (1939)
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Adam Smith and Capitalism for Beginners
- What is an Etiological Narrative? And Might Confusion About Its Nature Be the Source for Fundamentalist Religion?
- The Coexist Bumper Sticker v. The Fiction Bumper Sticker
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- A Golden Rule for the 21st Century? And a Quote That Rivals Anything in Shakespeare or the Bible?
- Partially Excited States: An Interview With Charles Hood
- American Nazis at Jefferson’s Statue: That Image from Charlottesville I Can’t Get Out of My Mind
- Distract, Maul, And Dominate: Donald Trump’s CNN Wrestling Video GIF And Hitler’s Reichstag Fire
- What Does It Mean For God To Exist, Think, And Act?
- Trump and Authoritarianism
- Perfect. twitter.com/newsundayheral… 7 months ago
- RT @goldenglobes: At tonight's #GoldenGlobes we honor Hollywood legend Meryl Streep with the prestigious Cecil B. Demille Award. https://t.… 7 months ago
- If Trump establishes a Muslim registry, and calls on Muslims to provide their names, this agnostic will be joining them. #registerasamuslim 9 months ago
- #DonaldPGroper Donald P. Groper. Donald Trump is done, right? 10 months ago
- #DonaldPGrabber Donald P. Grabber. Donald Trump is done. 10 months ago
Tag Archives: Modigliani
Put Your Head on Your Own Shoulder: A Modigliani Portrait of a Nude Woman Satisfied, for the Moment, with Herself Alone
Hair of body and head loose; a woman, not returning your gaze, draws into herself with eyes closed, self-contained. Cheek caresses shoulder. Her belly button is the scale of justice (and finds you wanting). Her thoughts go wherever they please.