- 2,886,685 readers since June 2008
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS - Essay Classes on Feminism for Beginners
- What does Lee Smolin mean when he says that the most fundamental theory can have no symmetries? – GrindSkills on Lee Smolin’s Time Reborn: Physics, Evolution, Atheism, and Buddhism
- Anon on Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- ra on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Mars on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- lastunicorn5 on In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- Rhianna on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Nevaeh on Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible’s “Night of the Living Dead” Passage
- Dogwhistle politics explained on A List Of Republican Dog Whistles That No Longer Seem To Work
- Why Do Christian Fundamentalists Burn Books – theologyarchaeology on Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning?
- Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Center on Feminism for Beginners
- Philosophy homework help - Coursework Heros on Feminism for Beginners
- Pat on Voltaire: “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help | Writings Gate on Feminism for Beginners
- mike on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- "The Vision of Christ That Thou Dost See": William Blake on the Many Faces of Jesus
- Trump's New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- A List Of Republican Dog Whistles That No Longer Seem To Work
- This Hans Holbein Painting of Christ after Crucifixion Sparked Fyodor Dostoevsky's Imagination
- James Baldwin on Death
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Nevada
Oh crap. This comes from Nate Silver at FiveThirtyEight today: Mr. Obama led in four separate polls of Virginia on Sunday, three of which represented improvement from the prior polls issued by the same polling firms. Virginia has moved out … Continue reading
How does Mitt Romney find a route to the presidency if he is losing Latino voters with a 52-point gap? Here’s news on the most recent Latino Decisions tracking poll: 87% of Latino voters say they are almost certain they … Continue reading
I just thought of something cool. President Obama is highly likely to win the election because he basically just has to win the equivalent of two out of six coin tosses. The odds against that not happening are pretty low. What are … Continue reading
President Obama on a roll. __________ I hope he uses the phrase on Monday night.
The big picture. __________ GM is alive and Osama bin Laden is dead. That’s also true.
Unbelievable. Looking at the New York Times today, I saw a picture of Glenn Hubbard, Mitt Romney’s in-house economic adviser, and thought, He looks like the same guy from the documentary, Inside Job. In the documentary, there is an owlish and … Continue reading
One nation, under 47%, divisible. __________ This is what it looks like to be on the same team. __________ And this man also sought to preserve the Union.
Amazing. 47% of Americans–the elderly, the retired, the unemployed, those in veteran’s hospitals, students, the mentally and physically disabled, and the working poor paying payroll taxes but making less than twenty thousand dollars a year–are those people. “My job is … Continue reading
__________ Scott Van Duzer, small business owner of Big Apple Pizza in Florida, bear hugs the big O. Image found here.
Mitt Romney campaigned with Pat Robertson this week. Yes, this Pat Robertson. __________ And here’s Romney in full demagogue mode with Pat Robertson roused into ovation behind him. __________ Will Mitt Romney tell us why he campaigns with an advocate of wife-beating?
President Obama famously put an end to “don’t ask, don’t tell” (DADT), but can we be sure that it will remain a thing of the past if Mitt Romney becomes president? Nope. This is at the Daily Beast: Aubrey Sarvis, … Continue reading
Michael Tomasky on Bill Clinton’s Democratic Convention speech: Holy smokes. That was the best political speech more or less ever. There wasn’t a thing he didn’t touch on, and there wasn’t a thing he didn’t just blast out of the … Continue reading
Sandra Fluke: “When a young woman has been verbally attacked,” President Obama “thinks of his daughters, not his delegates or his donors.”
Sandra Fluke made a powerful observation at the Democratic Convention yesterday: Our president, when he hears a young woman has been verbally attacked, thinks of his daughters — not his delegates or his donors — and stands with all women. … Continue reading
Phenomenal speech. Maybe the best that Bill Clinton has ever delivered.
I think this ad fairly captures what a Romney-Ryan victory means for gay people and women. __________ The Supreme Court is in the balance. Are you registered to vote?
Probably not. And the Los Angeles Times says this about a poll that has him behind pretty dramatically in both: Obama leads Romney among likely voters 51%-45% in Florida and 50%-44% in Ohio, according to the poll by Quinnipiac University, the New York Times and CBS News. The poll … Continue reading
__________ Drip, drip, drip. Why doesn’t he just release a decade or so of his tax returns, and be done with it?
Quoting President Obama on the campaign trail, this is in the Los Angeles Times today: You know, today’s the three-year anniversary of Sonia Sotomayor taking her seat on the Supreme Court. Yesterday was the two-year anniversary of Elena Kagan taking her seat on the … Continue reading