- 2,825,480 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Barack Obama: The Leopard in the Book of Daniel?
- Henry James' "The Last of the Valerii": Breaking the Spell of Religion?
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Two Interesting UFO Documents: The "Smith Memo" (1950) and Physicist Robert Sarbacher's 1983 Letter
- Howard Nemerov and Learning from History
- 1 Part Critical Thinking + 1 Part Behavior Modification = Rational-Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 11 months ago
Tag Archives: poland
What is Ohio resident John Demjanjuk accused of? According to Der Spiegel, Demjanjuk may be an accessory to the murder of 29,000 people: On March 10, the State Public Prosecutor in Munich issued an arrest warrant against Demjanjuk, first making … Continue reading
Jadwiga Hassa, a Christian woman who was part of the resistance against the Nazis in Poland, was arrested by the Gestapo and ultimately ended up in Ravensbrueck concentration camp. The U.S. Holocaust Museum photo archive tells her story this way: She … Continue reading
Bearing Witness to the Holocaust: In 1939, a Boy Poses with His Grandparents before Leaving Poland for Australia
Both of his grandparents died in the Holocaust. The boy’s name: Jankiel Garbasz His grandparent’s names: Israel and Sara Garbasz Source: U.S. Holocaust Museum photo archive
This image was taken at the Tzebnia sub-camp at Auschwitz, AFTER its liberation. A physician is looking at a little girl. Source: U.S. Holocaust Museum photo archive
Source: U.S. Holocaust Museum photo archive
Bearing Witness to the Holocaust: Studio Portrait of a Jewish Family Living in Poland Before the Holocaust
Portrait of a Jewish family in Poland. 90% of Polish Jews died during the Holocaust.
The above photograph, according to the U.S. Holocaust Museum website, was taken at Ohrdruf on April 6, 1945. More “Bearing Witness to the Holocaust” photos here and here and here.
Edith Bruck, a concentration camp survivor, was a filmmaker, playwright, and poet. After the war, she lived in Israel and Italy. This is her poem, “Pretty Soon”: Pretty soon when people hear a quiz show expert talk about Auschwitz they’ll … Continue reading
The children above were subject to medical experimentation by the Auschwitz doctor, Horst Schumann. The blackening of their bodies was probably the product of burns from exposure to high dosage radiation, but the specific experiments conducted upon these particular children is … Continue reading