- 2,881,429 readers since June 2008
- What does Lee Smolin mean when he says that the most fundamental theory can have no symmetries? – GrindSkills on Lee Smolin’s Time Reborn: Physics, Evolution, Atheism, and Buddhism
- Anon on Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- ra on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Mars on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- lastunicorn5 on In 1935, Were Cary Grant and Randolf Scott Sex Partners? No, But These Images Look Rather Camp
- Rhianna on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Nevaeh on Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible’s “Night of the Living Dead” Passage
- Dogwhistle politics explained on A List Of Republican Dog Whistles That No Longer Seem To Work
- Why Do Christian Fundamentalists Burn Books – theologyarchaeology on Does the Bible Advocate Book Burning?
- Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Center on Feminism for Beginners
- Philosophy homework help - Coursework Heros on Feminism for Beginners
- Pat on Voltaire: “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help | Writings Gate on Feminism for Beginners
- mike on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ray Léonard on In praise of Chateauneuf (Voltaire’s godfather and tutor)
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- "Courtly Love, Or, Woman As Thing": How To Do Lacanian Analysis Like Slavoj Zizek (Or, At Least Understand What He's Getting At When He Does)
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Love is Worth Fighting For: A Little Life Lesson from Perseus and the Medusa
- Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible's "Night of the Living Dead" Passage
- Who Says Gay Marriage Isn't Part of Western Civilization?: Gay Marriage Between Gilgamesh and Enkidu in Mesopotamia Circa 2500 BCE
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- Quote of the Day
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Richard Nixon
“There are times when an abortion is necessary. I know that. When you have a black and a white . . .” —Richard M Nixon. —————————- And Andrew Sullivan observes: “So the 37th president would have aborted the 44th.”
Lest We Forget: In February, 1972, Billy Graham and Richard Nixon Discuss Jews, in a Paranoid and Anti-Semitic Fashion, in the Oval Office
A segment from the Nixon tapes reveals a dark, anti-Semitic and paranoid streak in both Billy Graham and Richard Nixon:
Richard Nixon Would Have Voted YES on Proposition 8: Hear Richard Nixon Express His Disgust with San Francisco Gay People Here
The clip below is yet another good reason to vote NO on Proposition 8 (because a homophobe like Richard Nixon would have voted YES):
“Governor Sarah Palin Abused Her Power”: See Here the Link to the Official Alaskan Legislature Report on the Troopergate Scandal, Released TODAY
Here’s the link to the official Alaskan legislature report on the Sarah Palin troopergate scandal, released today: http://media.adn.com/smedia/2008/10/10/16/Branchflowerreport.source.prod_affiliate.7.pdf See pg. 8 of the PDF document for its summary findings. See pg. 9 for its summary of the facts as discovered.
Josh Marshall, of Talking Points Memo, nicely sums up Sarah Palin’s troopergate scandal: We rely on elected officials not to use the power of their office to pursue personal agendas or vendettas. It’s called an abuse of power. There is … Continue reading
Another Change v. Experience Presidential Election: A Clip from the Debate, in 1960, Between John Kennedy and Richard Nixon That Seems to Mirror Issues Swirling Around Obama and McCain
Some curious parallels between then and now. Like Obama, Kennedy is youthful, articulate, and telegenic, but also dogged by questions about his experience. And like Nixon being hounded with the question—“What good idea have you ever given President Eisenhower?”—so McCain … Continue reading
Calling the California high court’s decision justified, the Orange County Register, probably the state’s largest conservative newspaper, in its lead editorial on Sunday (June 22,2008), succinctly and articulately endorsed gay marriage. Money quote: Our preference would be for the government not to be … Continue reading