- 2,825,182 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs's Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- What is a Human, Really? Thinking about Definition via Aristotle
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- What Did Friedrich Nietzsche Take from Charles Darwin?
- Etiological Narrative Watch: Did the Hindu God Hanuman, and an Army of Monkeys and Squirrels, Build the Limestone Shoals Between India and Sri Lanka Known as "Adam's Bridge"?
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Tag Archives: rick perry
___ Rick Perry’s inane original ad here.
I think this remix on Rick Perry’s “Strong” ad illustrates rather nicely the ugly way that gays function as “out-group” in contemporary Republican politics:
You can’t change your mind in a liberal direction if you can’t keep a line of argumentation straight in your head. Thus is Rick Perry’s conservative purity guaranteed. His rational faculties impaired, he’ll always “think” with his gut. Therefore, score a big … Continue reading
At RD Magazine, Sarah Posner reports that Rick Perry supporter, the Rev. Robert Jeffress of First Baptist Church Dallas, excludes Mormonism from Christianity, quoting him as saying the following: [Mormons] have never been considered by evangelical Christians to be part of … Continue reading
This blogger nails it: Perry’s rules of rhetorical engagement boil down to 1) constantly impugn your opponents’ motives by insinuation; 2) shamelessly misrepresent their policies; 3) tag existing federal programs and functions with inflammatory and manifestly inaccurate labels; 4) eschew … Continue reading
A little child (with his mother’s promptings) shall lead him:
Jon Huntsman Shocker: Plants And Animals Change Over Time And Carbon Dioxide Raises Atmospheric Temperatures!
This dude’s presidential aspirations, at least from within the Republican Party, are toast. . Actually, on a more serious note, I can’t help but wonder if Jon Huntsman is gunning for the Vice Presidency. As President Obama’s former ambassador … Continue reading
Of Barack Obama’s apparent failure as president, Norman Podhoretz, writing in the Wall Street Journal, traces it to President Obama’s anti-Americanism, which he defines as follows: [H]is unshakable strategic objective . . . is to turn this country into a … Continue reading
I’m not thrilled with Rick Perry’s Christianism, but his otherwise libertarian instincts are damned appealing. After watching his announcement to seek the Republican nomination for president, I’d be tempted to vote for him, and I’m a liberal! President Obama is … Continue reading
Here’s the New York Times on this grave matter: In the four months since [Texas governor Rick] Perry’s request for divine intervention, his state has taken a dramatic turn for the worse. Nearly all of Texas is now in “extreme … Continue reading
The Herderian religious conservative governor of Texas, Rick Perry, at the recent Republican Leadership Conference in New Orleans, appears to have wowed the Christian fundamentalist dominated crowd. This is from NBC News: Of all the speakers of the three-day confab, Perry was … Continue reading