- 2,824,397 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- Donna Haraway's Question: Would I Rather Be A Goddess Or A Cyborg?
- Was Emily Dickinson an Atheist?
- What Did Friedrich Nietzsche Take from Charles Darwin?
- Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible's "Night of the Living Dead" Passage
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Tag Archives: Robert Kennedy
How about WTF instead? The far right’s murderous id impulses toward President Barack Obama keep drifting to the surface, don’t they? This today at Alternet: On Saturday, a user on Facebook posted a poll asking, “Should Obama be killed?” The … Continue reading
That is, the New York Times says so. And he died a Christian: Mr. Kennedy spent his last hours in prayer, Father Tarrant told a Boston television station, WCVB-TV. Mr. Kennedy had told friends recently that he was looking forward … Continue reading
“The era of procrastination, of half-measures, of soothing and baffling expedients, of delays, is coming to a close. In its place we are entering a period of consequences…” —Winston Churchill, November 1936
In Scranton Today, at a Palin Rally, Yet Another Person Yelled Out From the Crowd, “Kill Him!”—Referring to Obama
The Times-Tribune, a Pennsylvania newspaper, reports that, once again, a man attending a Palin rally, shouted out from among the crowd—“kill him”—referring to Obama: Chris Hackett addressed the increasingly feisty crowd as they await the arrival of Gov. Palin. Each … Continue reading
Are the McCain-Palin Rallies Putting Obama’s Life in Greater Danger Than It Already Is? An Israeli Observer of American Politics Offers a Disturbing Parallel Between This Election and The Election of Yitzhak Rabin
An Israeli reader of Andrew Sullivan’s blog thinks the overheated atmosphere surrounding McCain-Palin rallies (with some individuals in the crowd yelling out “kill him!” and shouting that Obama is a “traitor” and “terrorist”) is disturbingly reminiscent of the period before an assassin took Yitzhak … Continue reading
Another Change v. Experience Presidential Election: A Clip from the Debate, in 1960, Between John Kennedy and Richard Nixon That Seems to Mirror Issues Swirling Around Obama and McCain
Some curious parallels between then and now. Like Obama, Kennedy is youthful, articulate, and telegenic, but also dogged by questions about his experience. And like Nixon being hounded with the question—“What good idea have you ever given President Eisenhower?”—so McCain … Continue reading
Who’s the Mature Grown-Up Now?: McCain’s Selection of Sarah Palin for VP Sharpens the Distinctions Between Obama and McCain—to McCain’s Detriment
Suddenly, it’s Obama-Biden that looks like the mature, sober, grown-up ticket to ride. For months McCain has been tauting his foreign policy sobriety and experience, parading around the Middle East with dour and seasoned daddy-figures like Joseph Lieberman and Lindsay Graham. … Continue reading