- 2,758,762 readers since June 2008
- Jim Loving on Robert Wright on Osiris, Jesus, Dives, and Lazarus
- longviewhypnosis on What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Dave on Barack Obama: The Leopard in the Book of Daniel?
- De Seksuele Sociale Norm - ilvy.com on What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- fred on Have Yourself a Maoist Little Christmas?
- Les on Lancaster Mayor R. Rex Parris: Is This What a Rising Christian Political Star Looks Like?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- How Many People Could the Ancient Colosseum in Rome Hold?
- "The Vision of Christ That Thou Dost See": William Blake on the Many Faces of Jesus
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- A Get Rich Quick Scheme Using Religion That Actually Works
- The Stockholm Syndrome and Religion
- Woke Fanatics? Essentialists vs. Nominalists
- A Mini-Course In Rhetoric For Writers. Concept 2.10: Emerson’s “Circles”
- A Mini-Course In Rhetoric For Writers. Concept 2.8: Selection And Editing
- A Mini-Course In Rhetoric For Writers. Concept 2.7: Audience And Rhetorical Strategy
- AOC says it well. twitter.com/CNN/status/108… 1 year ago
- nytimes.com/interactive/20… 1 year ago
- Perfect. twitter.com/newsundayheral… 3 years ago
Tag Archives: salafists
At The New Republic, Graeme Wood, a journalist and editor for The Atlantic, writes about his Salafi acquaintances in Egypt, and describes one of the bloke’s understanding of hell in graphic detail. What Graeme Wood learned from him and some of … Continue reading
As a result of recent Egyptian elections, the (so-called moderate) Islamic Brotherhood and (all agree fanatic) Salafists will represent two-thirds of the seats in the new parliament. Erik Trager of the New Republic interviewed seven of these election winners, all … Continue reading