- 2,896,823 readers since June 2008
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Carol Dickinson on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Bradley on Bonobo Liberals? Chimp Conservatives?
- Bill on Shakespeare, James Joyce, and the Dirty Encoding in Britney Spears’s “If U Seek Amy”
- Anonymous on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- twilighto on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS - Essay Classes on Feminism for Beginners
- What does Lee Smolin mean when he says that the most fundamental theory can have no symmetries? – GrindSkills on Lee Smolin’s Time Reborn: Physics, Evolution, Atheism, and Buddhism
- Anon on Hanger 18: 1950s Military Clerk-Typist, June Crane, Claims That There Were Alien Bodies Stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
- ra on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- 13.7 Billion Years Divided By 365: 40 Million Years Is A Day; A Day, 40 Million Years
- Trump's New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Charles Sanders Peirce on the Method of Tenacity
- Love is Worth Fighting For: A Little Life Lesson from Perseus and the Medusa
- Was Emily Dickinson an Atheist?
- Kerouac's Inspiration
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 1 year ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 2 years ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 2 years ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: sexy
Akin to the cooling of boiling water over time, physicist Brian Cox says that we are the things that young and hot “hydrogen atoms do” after they’ve cooled and aged over 13.7 billion years. Isn’t that ridiculous? As hydrogen atoms … Continue reading
No. But she does in one of her letters. In Emily Dickinson’s letter (dated July, 1862) to Thomas Higginson, a chief editor of The Atlantic Monthly, she writes this delicious, somewhat erotically suggestive, and arguably even naughty, paragraph: Perhaps you smile at … Continue reading
I think that Camille Paglia would like this Lucas Cranach painting—with its sheeny, armored Apollonian males and naughty nudie graces. These two males have paused, dangerously, in the pagan wilderness, and like Mars, are about to be relieved of their clothes … Continue reading
John McCain is on This Week with George S. Barack Obama is on Face the Nation. Sarah Palin is on, eh, her tanning bed.
I Like Men Who Carry Guitars, Not Guns: An Anti-Vietnam Poster of Three Venuses Trying to Seduce Mars into Making Peace
An anti-Vietnam War poster inspired by Aristophanes’s ancient Greek play, Lysistrata, in which the women of Athens and Sparta withhold sex from their men until they make peace. Thus spoke Lysistrata toward the beginning of the play: We’ll paint, powder, and … Continue reading
beneath the sour apple tree you will knob my more of tone and fin we will bop and lie in wraps and yalp and moan your ribs i’ll finger like a harp and you … Continue reading
fat black bee with bitty bee face burrowing a blood red rose buzzing
Newsflash!: UFOs Draw Hot, Sultry Women in Nighties Out Into the Street! Sign that Civilization is Teetering on the Brink of Collapse!
Book cover image, 1960s. UFOs in tricked out metallic colors bring families out of the privacy of their homes at night, into the streets in their robes, pajamas, and nighties. Children cling to their fathers; women cower low to the ground; … Continue reading